What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Fans hate Dunley? You will love this

hasman

Juniors
Mate, Anybody who plays for Manly are Dogs..

Dunley isn't better than Piggy or Pj.

You will CRY when Manly lose in the Next Two weeks and Drop to 6th or 7th or ladder.

Something tells me the eels will Play Manly in that Semi at Parramatta Staduim.

Everybody remebers what Happened to them last Year.

Mr Seaeagle get on your Forum.

I forgot to Mention.

PARRAMATTA EELS FRIST CLUB IN HISTORY TO LOSE A COACH MID SEASON AND MAKE THE SEMI"S.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
hasman said:
Mate, Anybody who plays for Manly are Dogs..

Dunley isn't better than Piggy or Pj.

You will CRY when Manly lose in the Next Two weeks and Drop to 6th or 7th or ladder.

Something tells me the eels will Play Manly in that Semi at Parramatta Staduim.

Everybody remebers what Happened to them last Year.

Mr Seaeagle get on your Forum.

I forgot to Mention.

PARRAMATTA EELS FRIST CLUB IN HISTORY TO LOSE A COACH MID SEASON AND MAKE THE SEMI"S.:lol: :lol: :lol:

welcome to the forums but could you tone it down a little as we do our best not fish for trolls.

ta

Dutchy

Immortal
NorthShoreEel said:
ScottyJ have you seen your favourite players family tree?

Its a cactus -

Full of pricks.

Dunley is not even close to a favorite player of mine.

1 - Menzies
2 - Watmough
3 - Burns

100 and something - Dunley

Sean7

Juniors
Did I miss something or did scottyj just murder someone's children? Looks to me like he just posted something he thought was funny about a guy many don't like.

God we have some wankers on our forum. Pull those sticks out of your arses, guys and girls (or leave them there if that's your thing).

Sean7

Juniors
eloquentEEL said:
yep... we're just clarifying the reason that we hate Dunley (see post #8). It's scottyj that can't handle the truth.

Thanks, just checked and nah, I didn't miss anything. Started from the first reply.

Phillips

Referee
i dont hate Dunley, he is a very good player

played great for us and i was not happy to see him go..

Utey

Coach
Phillips said:
he might be a dirty prick..

but are you saying he wasnt good for us in 03?

The dirty prick always comes to mind and I for one was hoping he would leave. He defines grub.

Hellsy

Immortal
Good Grief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually thought the story was kind of funny :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: maybe it doesnt belong here, but we dont need to start an all in slaying match do we??