What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Podcasts

Gronk

Staff member
Excellent chat with Bernie. Far and away the most balanced responses re our teams season performances I've heard this year. Loved his honesty and how he referred to our Eels as "we" and "us". He is obviously a huge fan and his knowledge of the game is very impressive. My opinion of Bernie was enhanced greatly.
Well done.

Gee didn't he have a wide knowledge of the 2020 game, other teams, tactics, players, coaches etc !

Gronk

Staff member
^^^^ Kidwell didn't mince words about how we got caught with out pants down in the hooker stakes last year and how Lussick and Roache were signed to address that. After rambling on a bit on how using Reed as a 80 min player is the coaches decision, he pretty much caved and said that playing 80 mins in the middle is pretty hard for a young bloke ...

Gronk

Staff member
^^^ Agree with Jamie Soward in some respects, yelling inside my head about some of the clichéd one size fits all stuff but.

He mentions the crucial injuries to our spine as the reason why we went out in straight sets, then concludes by bagging us for not going all the way. Injuries are the most telling reason why teams bow out early. Conversely, the teams that have their guns all fit have the edge.