What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra R 26 Now or Never.

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
Agreed, the assignment is pretty simple, beat two teams out of the 8 (Eels and Raiders) and we make it. Then we will struggle. I think we can beat cows and Seagles, bulldogs will be tough.

There is a clear gap between us and the top 5 teams. We are still 4-5 quality signings away from the top 4.
Holmes and Cook are 2 of them
Still need 1 or two props
A creative half
Another speedy back
Roosters v Melbourne GF for me

Lovemedragons

Juniors
Agreed, the assignment is pretty simple, beat two teams out of the 8 (Eels and Raiders) and we make it. Then we will struggle. I think we can beat cows and Seagles, bulldogs will be tough.

There is a clear gap between us and the top 5 teams. We are still 4-5 quality signings away from the top 4.
Holmes and Cook are 2 of them
Still need 1 or two props
A creative half
Another speedy back
Roosters v Melbourne GF for me
Canterbury v Riff is my out there prediction for gf, Penrith to go 4.

Illusion

Bench
Our hopes of making the 8 stopped against the Sharks ........ Said in my post we win that game we make it ........ Hope I'm wrong but can't see us beating Parra ....... The year to date has been good slowly improving, , but it's season over ........

InFlannoWeTrust

Juniors
Hi All. New to post on here though have been reading for years.
Let’s hope these below calculations work out for us. Disappointing about the result yesterday. We just got outplayed . No line speed. I think the main one is Brisbane V Dolphins

- Brisbane to beat dolphins then lose to Melbourne = 28 points
- Dolphins lose to Brisbane then beat Newcastle = 28 points
- ⁠Newcastle beat Gold Coast then lose to dolphins = 28
- ⁠Canberra to lose to roosters then lose to us = 26

- Dragons on 28 - 1 more win should get us in

Dragon David

First Grade
Let’s hope these below calculations work out for us. Disappointing about the result yesterday. We just got outplayed . No line speed. I think the main one is Brisbane V Dolphins

Welcome to the Forum IFWT. Let's hope you are on the money with your calculations. It makes for an interesting finale of the competition proper. If we beat the Eels next round that gives us a fighting chance to make the top 8.

Parko1310

Juniors

Broncs will beat the Storm, they'll be resting all their players in the last round like they always do and the minor premiership is already theirs. No point for them to risk injury. We have to win 2 in a row

Parko1310

Juniors
To be honest can't see us beating Parra ...... Sad as it is the two home game loses killed us 😞
I think the manly loss way back killed us.. that was a game we easily should have won. I said when we beat Melbourne we still needed another unexpected win (against either sharks or dogs), and we failed to do it. I said that because I expect to lose one of the two coming games through being purely dumb. Both the sides we play are dangerous on their day, we don't thrive under pressure and we can't win two in a row. They've put a lot of pressure on themselves

Latest posts