What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra R 26 Now or Never.

kit66

Bench
This won't be as easy as some are expecting. Parra have a lot of points in them with speedy backs and good at shifting the ball wide. They lead the Panfas 34 - 20 at the 70 minute mark a couple of rounds ago before a capitulation lost them the game in the last 10 (36-34) and had success against the Sharks where we failed.
It's a Win week for us but they better take this seriously.
We have to keep little Kevvies Broncos out of the finals, that's all I want for xmas.

possm

Coach
Not sure I agree with your first statement. My recolection is the twin brothers in the centres let in the first 2 then the winger managed to score when 2 defenders failed to hold him up in the corner.
Maybe after that the forwards dropped their bundle but the rot started in the outside backs IMHO.
We need a new devense coach, Young is not up to the task and never has been. Flanno has too much on his plate given we do not have have a competent recruitment team.

LenyB

Juniors
Not sure I agree with your first statement. My recolection is the twin brothers in the centres let in the first 2 then the winger managed to score when 2 defenders failed to hold him up in the corner.
Maybe after that the forwards dropped their bundle but the rot started in the outside backs IMHO.
Sharks got 35m from our line from the kick off. One hit up from there backs.

That was concerning and they didnt let up all game. Cant blame the backs, we where on the backfoot 2mins in.

But we did show some fight, even though our middles where dominated. Small upside.

BLM01

First Grade
Gutherson, Brown and rcg won't be named, wait until 4pm then you can talk the talk cuzo.
They will rest the best as our gf is against the tiger bowl.
Now you have added Brown so irs clear
I will go one further we are playing with 12 on field + 4 subs to give you a chance
You will see

Latest posts