What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra R 26 Now or Never.

Dragon David

First Grade
That incident was 21 years ago can you believe......and except for the Bennett years we are still shit !!!!!!!
We have been run by a soul-less mob for far too many years BSE. To me it appears that our big wigs are just happy to go along as best we can. If we make the top 8 then well and good. If we don't there is always next year.

Our head honchos will be well pleased that so far the first grade team has managed to sit 8th with 2 rounds to go and if we make the semis, hallelujah and they will be able to let out a sigh of relief for making their decision to appoint Flanagan as the head coach. Which is fair enough because he has done a great job to date.

But if we had a guy whose heart and soul is for the success of the Club he is the Chairman of, that will be the day that we can all rejoice. A person in charge that wants success every year not just a so so year but a great year. Look after the players, look after the staff keep them all happy and contented. Well Brett Morris was so happy joining that Club as he said that it is the best run club that he has been associated with and now he is part of the coaching team and has put his former club, the Dragons, well and truly behind him.

I honestly cannot see the administration of the Board making this club we follow to be as successful say like the Roosters.

How come I am always coming back to this?

BLM01

First Grade
Can we still finish 8th if we don’t win any more games?
No. Dolphins or Brisbane will be on 28 after this weekend with a better F & A...unless a draw after 90 mins
Burt Newcastle will win 1 out of 2 also with a better F & A

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
No. Dolphins or Brisbane will be on 28 after this weekend with a better F & A...unless a draw after 90 mins
Burt Newcastle will win 1 out of 2 also with a better F & A
Pretty sad isn't it not many on here (myself included) are convinced we can win both these last 2 games ......both teams are below us on the table and our danger game against Parra are vying for the wooden spoon......that's Dragons footy for you !!!!!

BLM01

First Grade
Pretty sad isn't it not many on here (myself included) are convinced we can win both these last 2 games ......both teams are below us on the table and our danger game against Parra are vying for the wooden spoon......that's Dragons footy for you !!!!!
I am confident

Lovemedragons

Juniors
simple, we play as we put in v Storm in Melbourne and both games are won. So no excuses, we have seen they can do it, but us diehards have scars.