What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra R 26 Now or Never.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Parra by 10+, get on it, money for jam...

In all seriousness should be a good game (no ref or bunker howlers please), and good weather

Also the ladies are playing from 1245pm, and NSW cup game before that

Very rare you get two teams in 3 games on the one card

I was kidding before, it will be Parra by 20+ 😁

TheRev

Coach
i was feeling rly good, now im not.. seems like we are battling a bunch of injuries to outside backs.. im not sure how it all plays out tomorrow... yikes.. man this could be a real struggle.

kit66

Bench
Photos on Dragons instagram of Lomax at right centre, Ravalawa right wing at captain's run. Make of that what you will

Last time we played the Eels Rav scored 4 tries. I'd stick with Tui myself but given the Feagais' defence was like a thin mist last outing maybe desperation pushes Lomax to centre - give him a taste of where he'll line up for the Slipperies.
Suli would have been the go but looks like he's still out.

kit66

Bench
No Mitchell is good for us, he always outplays Hunt. The Eels are the great faders this year and I see us coming home the stronger. JDB and Leilua must start this week, no more silly experiments from Flanno. Losing isn't an option this week, get it done or it's all been for nothing.

Saints 1-40 ? I've NFI

jeffdragon

Bench
I wasn't going to go.
But my cousin us a Eels fans bought tickets.
I've been there a few times lately when we play.
Only winning once.
Let's hope we are happy after the game as we lose our season is cooked.

Dragon David

First Grade
I wasn't going to go.
But my cousin us a Eels fans bought tickets.
I've been there a few times lately when we play.
Only winning once.
Let's hope we are happy after the game as we lose our season is cooked.
Whatever will be will be Jeff. Just remain positive and calm and remember, it is only a game.

NOW COME ON DRAGONS WIN IT!!!

Latest posts