What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra R 26 Now or Never.

matPORTS

Juniors
Hopefully:

Ravalawa & Lomax right side. Feagais left side.

R Couchman, RFM start with JDB, Leilua and Toby coming off the bench against a tiring pack.

Hopefully we get an opportunity to inject LKT into the game at some point.

Parramatta will throw the ball around and if the passes stick they could burn us for speed. However they have also struggled to string together a solid 80mins, it's going to be a warm-ish sort of day, and we probably have them in terms of our fitness.

Destiny is in our own hands !

BLM01

First Grade
Hopefully:

R Couchman, RFM start with JDB, Leilua and Toby coming off the bench against a tiring pack.

Parramatta will throw the ball around and if the passes stick they could burn us for speed. However they have also struggled to string together a solid 80mins, it's going to be a warm-ish sort of day, and we probably have them in terms of our fitness.

Dont forget the wind

Inisai Toga

Juniors
Hopefully:

I actually think WE should throw it around! They’ll love it if we play our 5 up and put a bomb style approach. Get them by surprise as we’ve demonstrated some enterprising attacks in some half this year. Playing our power game I don’t think will worry Parra too much. They can match it ok with a lot of teams in the wrestle. We could lose this if we play too conservative; they on the other hand have nothing too lose.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
I have my faith in Flanno Dave, but I'm not too sure I have in the players. I just cant bring myself to say we have got this in the bag against a wooden spoon contender. How shameful is that, one of the many mental scars of being a Dragons supporter.
I also have faith in Flanno Justa but not sure about the assistants. Both our attack and defence throughout the season have been lacking and what proportion of that belongs to Flanno and what to his assistants- who knows? Bottom line however, if we cannot beat the shambolic Eels we have no business being in the finals.

56to66

Juniors
If Ben Hunt fails as Captain and Player, it will be time to replace him with Mr Young Wishart.
My fear is even though we have paid way overs, his ROI investment will be highlighted this Arvo
Regardless of what happens, B Hunt will be happy to see his favourite team Boncos win.