What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra R 26 Now or Never.

Dea

Juniors
the way this team has played this first half shows that most of the players need to go. After the crap coaches the last decade, they have become so damaged with a complete lack of self-belief about their ability and a mindset of losing. Not sure how many of these players we can salvage to become NRL quality. Across the next 3 years I think we need to replace almost all of them if we are to have a chance of being top 8 competitive.

If a team with our for and against made finals there would be something terribly wrong with the comp.

All this is doing is ensuring we don’t get a world record type flogging in a finals match.

No matter what a coach can achieve with a group of players, they will ALWAYS let you down eventually.

The same people that said the raiders game is the one that matters as this game was simply a formality are the same people who think Cook and Holmes will come in and change the clubs fortunes. Not in touch with reality.

This club has very little going for it. The pain will not end anytime soon. Sorry to be the one to have to break it to you.

56to66

Juniors
the way this team has played this first half shows that most of the players need to go. After the crap coaches the last decade, they have become so damaged with a complete lack of self-belief about their ability and a mindset of losing. Not sure how many of these players we can salvage to become NRL quality. Across the next 3 years I think we need to replace almost all of them if we are to have a chance of being top 8 competitive.
Why have part of the original cancer there in Young, Bye Bye Hunt, I want to build a team around. Wishart

Tomaraque

Juniors
I have been around for a while and I still find this hard to believe.

I don't think a spray will work with this broken group of players today.

If it was me FWIW, If I was Flanno I would pull Ben aside for the first minute or so and tell him the home truths he needs to hear. Finish the chat with the fact he has 40 minutes to be a leader.

Can't yell at them, they are broken.

Him and Hunt speak to players individually.

Last few minutes tie it up as a team.

They are broken.

Not much more I can say, sad day.