What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Team for Dragons game

borat

Bench
NRL vs Dragons
@ OKI Stadium on

Sunday 21 August @ 3pm

1 – Joel REDDY
2 – Luke BURT
3 – Ben SMITH
4 – Daniel WAGON
5 – Eric GROTHE
6 – John MORRIS
7 – Tim SMITH
8 – Nathan CAYLESS ©
9 – Mark RIDDELL
10 – Paul STRINGER
11 – Nathan HINDMARSH
12 – Glenn MORRISON
13 – Chad ROBINSON

14 – PJ MARSH
15 – Dean WIDDERS
16 – Adam PEEK
17 – Aaron CANNINGS
18 – Fuifui MOIMOI
19 – Henry PERENARA

IMO Joel Reddy is about to learn all about FG this weekend.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
be better if Tahu was playing, but if Cooper is out, it pretty well evens things up

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Did Tahu come off against the Dogs? How did he break his hand?

A broken hand is pretty serious and I am suprised only 4 weeks out. Is Smithy playing games again? Also there was an article in the RLW that Ben Smith is not 100% from some virus he had last week.

I think this is just mind games to make Dragons underestimate them.

Nickeel

Juniors
Slippery Morris said:
Did Tahu come off against the Dogs? How did he break his hand?

A broken hand is pretty serious and I am suprised only 4 weeks out. Is Smithy playing games again? Also there was an article in the RLW that Ben Smith is not 100% from some virus he had last week.

I think this is just mind games to make Dragons underestimate them.

Ben Smith did have a virus, possibly the same one that has afflicted EGJ, Adam Peek and others in recent weeks. He was actually not playing for a few hours there on Friday, but was a last-minute inclusion. Spent a lot of his time resting on the wing, and got an early mark in the second half.

Tahu is out. I could usually understand that it might be a Smithy mind game, but the club issued a press release as well. I dunno, anything is possible, but...

Nick

Latest posts