What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Team V Saints

Gronk

Staff member
Did he say whether he could have played last week had it been a sudden death game?

Maybe the Koala Way Maffia should arrange every match to be sudden death. ;-)

fat_tony.gif

Eric: (Answers phone, blah blah) Hey, if you're looking for quotes from former players, I've got Paul Mares right next to me...
Can you ask him, what accelerant he used for the car? I need to do mine on the weekend, and I want to make certain that it actually burns. Any tips on what else NOT to use would be handy....

:lol::lol::lol:

Raudonikis

Juniors
Surely DA will put Mateo in to start,i cant understand his thoughts if he doesnt.He is a class act and can get the eels on the front foot early.

lingard

Coach
Surely DA will put Mateo in to start,i cant understand his thoughts if he doesnt.He is a class act and can get the eels on the front foot early.

Does that mean Lowrie to the bench? I wouldn't do that for two reasons:
1. He doesn't deserve to be subbed
2. He's obviously got a dropped ball or two in him, and I think he will settle better if he starts the game.

But I do agree that Mateo should get a lot more game time this week and come on earlier than last week.

Raudonikis

Juniors
Does that mean Lowrie to the bench? I wouldn't do that for two reasons:
1. He doesn't deserve to be subbed
2. He's obviously got a dropped ball or two in him, and I think he will settle better if he starts the game.

But I do agree that Mateo should get a lot more game time this week and come on earlier than last week.

yes.id have mateo start lock.lowrie to bench,at the best id give him is at 30 min mark for 10.Then only if needed for rest of game. its finals and he will cos us big time with his crap

Captain BF

Juniors
http://parramatta-advertiser.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/inu-named-for-eels-finals-clash/
Eels team to play qualifying final:
1 Jarryd HAYNE
2 Luke BURT
3 Krisnan INU
4 Joel REDDY
5 Eric GROTHE
6 Daniel MORTIMER
7 Jeff ROBSON
8 Nathan CAYLESS [C]
9 Matthew KEATING
10 Fuifui MOIMOI
11 Nathan HINDMARSH
12 Ben SMITH
13 Todd LOWRIE

Interchange:
14 Kevin KINGSTON
15 Feleti MATEO
17 Tim MANNAH
19 Joe GALUVAO

Looks like a Premiership winning team right there!

grapeape

Juniors
last week supercoach DA didnt do any video session on the dragons with the team. lol. he thought he could just turn up on-fire and win.

this week its all different. back to research and pre-planned gameplan.

Runaround Man

Juniors
last week supercoach DA didnt do any video session on the dragons with the team. lol. he thought he could just turn up on-fire and win.

this week its all different. back to research and pre-planned gameplan.[/QUOTE]

The more I ponder it, the more I am convinced that DA always planned on playing the Dragons twice. Last week could be considered the softening up period. He knew Dragons would come out firing, he knew we had relaxed after making the 8. Last week's game was unimportant to us, this week is our Grand Final.

This week is our grand final. If we win then we get to play another Grand final the following week, then another and then the final one. Massive task when you look at it like this but this is what lies before Parra.

Come Sunday afternoon, DA will have the team pumped and believing, nay - KNOWING - that they can/will win.

I encourage everyone to be excited like it is Grand Final week. Don't be concerned about the result, just enjoy....

Gaffman

Juniors
I'm stoked that we're even playing finals after a season where we could have just fizzled out and claimed we'd go better in 2010 with big name recruits. A win on sunday would be oh so grand, but if that cannot be i'd be happy for us to rattle the dragons, expose some flaws in their game and have people excited about the way we finished the year.

Latest posts