What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra to win by 8 this Friday, we are in the GF!!!!!!

THE HOG

Juniors
Predictions so far -

1. Dragons - Parra to win by 12
2. Titans - Parra to win by 22

I can't wait to get this Friday's game over so I can really get stuck into GF week. Everyone knows we were flat last night and it would not be good to be playing the GF this week aginst the Storm...

The Doggies will be a great hit out/training run for us. We know we just have to win this, so I it to be closer then the Dragons game.

The Doggies will not be able to compete when it comes to ticker. Parra to win by 8....we will then play the Storm in the GF.

You heard it here first.

THE HOG

lingard

Coach
Predictions so far -

I can't wait to get this Friday's game over so I can really get stuck into GF week. Everyone knows we were flat last night and it would not be good to be playing the GF this week aginst the Storm...

The Doggies will be a great hit out/training run for us. We know we just have to win this, so I it to be closer then the Dragons game.

The Doggies will not be able to compete when it comes to ticker. Parra to win by 8....we will then play the Storm in the GF.

You heard it here first.

THE HOG

And we will then BEAT the Storm in the Grand Final. You heard that here first!

THE HOG

Juniors
Anyone can get lucky....My crystal ball is brand new and the results have proven this.

Parra will win the GF, but it is unclear by how much.

They will loose the world cup challenge.

Let's keep things positive.

salvy71

Juniors
Predictions so far -

You heard it here first.

THE HOG

I believe in the HOG !!!!

lingard

Coach
Anyone can get lucky....My crystal ball is brand new and the results have proven this.

Parra will win the GF, but it is unclear by how much.

They will loose the world cup challenge.

Let's keep things positive.

When will you know? About the G.F. score, I mean.
I reckon Parramatta 18, Melbourne 13.

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
:lol: Parrascum fans already getting cocky about playing the storm in the gf :lol:

I wouldnt get too cocky like you all have been. Remember 1998, 2001 and 2005?

Just a question, where were all the 'parra fans' 3 months ago?

ByRd

First Grade
Predictions so far -

You heard it here first.

THE HOG
training run :lol: dont start getting too cocky

Kornstar

Coach
I love the Hog's optimism, i wish i could have even an ounce of it......

This year does feel different though.......

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
:lol: Parrascum fans already getting cocky about playing the storm in the gf :lol:

I wouldnt get too cocky like you all have been. Remember 1998, 2001 and 2005?

Just a question, where were all the 'parra fans' 3 months ago?

Watching them smash the doggies oh yeah

THE HOG

Juniors
What are BulWOGS doing in my thread??

Will they leave when Parra win Friday night??

Parra by +8!