What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra to win by 8 this Friday, we are in the GF!!!!!!

ByRd

First Grade
if you win goodluck to ya but all this arrogance and cockiness shows that u have not learnt from parras past

THE HOG

Juniors
We have a rich multi cultural fan base. I am approaching 50.

Sorry if you are offended and embarrassed about the result and your fan base.

The truth may hurt BUT it sets you free.

Parra by +8, I am praying Morts will be OK for the big game..

if you win goodluck to ya but all this arrogance and cockiness shows that u have not learnt from parras past

I am always far too nervous to get cocky, but wish more power on anyone who wants to be to do so in the Eels Forum, meant for Eels discussion.

What are you doing here anyway?

Aristidis

Juniors
Hahaha, this thread is hilarious. Typical Parramatta supporters, in hibernation for the entire season and start popping their heads out of the dirt after they win a couple of games in a row. I'm certainly going to bump this thread on Friday, GL Parra.

ByRd

First Grade
I am always far too nervous to get cocky, but wish more power on anyone who wants to be to do so in the Eels Forum, meant for Eels discussion.

What are you doing here anyway?
just to build up the game a bit, i know people can feel and say whatever, thats cool.

I am just so pumped for fri night and this week is going to be the slowest.

sportive cupid

Referee
:lol: Parrascum fans already getting cocky about playing the storm in the gf :lol:

I wouldnt get too cocky like you all have been. Remember 1998, 2001 and 2005?

Just a question, where were all the 'parra fans' 3 months ago?
Waiting for the train to arrive of course:cool:

Eelectrica

Referee

What's said here won't have a bearing on the field, and should we lose, then any taunts after it won't have much effect any way. So I'm enjoying the ride, and having come this far I'm choosing to believe we're going all the way.
If we don't, well we don't. Simple.

Typical Parramatta supporters, in hibernation for the entire season

I put my hand up for being in "hibernataion" from interent forums when the team is going sh*t.

I'm miserable enough going to and watching games that make me want to tear my hair out. Reading and getting involved with some of the negatitivity during these times, would make me even more cranky and miserable.

So, quite simply I abstain as I don't enjoy it.

But when the Eels start winning games and generally making me feel happier from week to week, I come on here because it heightens my enjoyment of the football season - reading positive comments is like extending the celebration.

For this reason, I think this whole "Bandwagon" crap is largely a myth - it's the same with most teams.

If your team plays sh*thouse, a lot of people prefer to suffer in silence.

As for dwindling crowds - if your team isn't performing to your expectations, what better motivation, or way to send a message, is there than not turning up?

I went to a lot less home games earlier this season but I'm a paid up Foxtel subscriber - so if I know I'm going to cry into my beer, I would prefer to do it in the comfort of my own home.

Last edited:

eelz47

Coach
Hahaha, this thread is hilarious. Typical Parramatta supporters, in hibernation for the entire season and start popping their heads out of the dirt after they win a couple of games in a row. I'm certainly going to bump this thread on Friday, GL Parra.

coming from someone who has joind here this month with 11 posts to their name, lol. grow a dick and go play with it

Aristidis

Juniors
coming from someone who has joind here this month with 11 posts to their name, lol. grow a dick and go play with it

Now now child. Unlike Parrascum, Bulldogs supporters have their own forums and don't leach off League Unlimited. I just made an account on here just to aggravate 12 year old Eels supporters like you. ;-)

Now now child. Unlike Parrascum, Bulldogs supporters have their own forums and don't leach off League Unlimited. I just made an account on here just to aggravate 12 year old Eels supporters like you. ;-)

Man . . .

Can I like come over and hang, or something?

Because my life of family, sport and other face to face social interactions just seems, gee . . . I don't know . . . I guess "hollow" would be the word I am looking for.

Maybe, you could show me how to utilise my time better, by joining forums, downloading and setting up profile pics etc. - not for the sole intention of conversing on the common interests of other like-minded people - no that would be boring.

But rather spending all this time, effort and energy in a dark little computer room while the sun is shining outside, just to do so for one week to get some cheap gigglies in antagonising other supporters.

Talk about "living"!

You should be like, a life skills coach or something!

Man, I wish I had your life!

You f*cking sad merkin :lol:

Latest posts