What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta braced for anger

84 Baby

Referee
Certainly did. Hindy made mention of it in the Advertisers interview as well. I'm just worried that a few of the boys may take it as they've acheived something now and we can relax.......
I reckon they've been like since the start of the streak. They're ecstatic after a win and that's the way we want it. But I think the morning after Ando straight away switches their attention to the next game.
Everyone was worried at the start of the season that after Mr Laidback, Anderson would be too strict on the team. I think for 5 days he would demand professionalism, 80 minutes of gut busting work then allow them the rest of the time to revel in their wins.

Suitman

Post Whore
Certainly did. Hindy made mention of it in the Advertisers interview as well. I'm just worried that a few of the boys may take it as they've acheived something now and we can relax.......

Mate, there's enough older boys in the squad to ensure the other lads don't get ahead of themselves.

Suity

The Colonel

Immortal
Mate, there's enough older boys in the squad to ensure the other lads don't get ahead of themselves.

Suity

There are yes. There are also a few older boys still in the team that have been guilty of it in the past as well....... ;-)

eels_

Juniors
seriously, who gives a flying f*** about the minor premiership?? It means nothing... finishing 1st or 2nd is great cause u get another shot if you lose for sure...

Latest posts