What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta curse hangs over Sandow

True EEL

Bench
You eat a lot of maccas at about 4pm these days

yeah and when was the last time i was on this forum huh deadshit??? earlier today after i took a break over Easter while I enjoyed holidays with family and friends....not asking the person you have in your basement to 'rub the lotion on its skin'.......

Eels Dude

Coach
Agree on those saying Sandow isn't playing his natural game. That's where we'll get the best out of him, but overall our attack doesn't look like it's set up to allow him to do that.

SDM

First Grade
yeah and when was the last time i was on this forum huh deadshit??? earlier today after i took a break over Easter while I enjoyed holidays with family and friends....not asking the person you have in your basement to 'rub the lotion on its skin'.......

4pm some other day

True EEL

Bench
Agree on those saying Sandow isn't playing his natural game. That's where we'll get the best out of him, but overall our attack doesn't look like it's set up to allow him to do that.

Agreed, Sandow does best when he looks up and decides on the spur of the moment, as he did once or twice against the Knights and made partial breaks....
like you say though, our overall attack just doesn't allow for too much free-flowing football

Sandow is a work in progress and part of Kony's 5-year plan.

In 5 years, Sandow will play a good game. Until then, get off his back and extend his contract.

Commodore

Juniors
Sandow can be a game breaker when he has support and the team is going well, neither of which is happening. Having said that he had a shocker on Sunday but who didnt. Give him time and support!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
How good is Adam Reynolds going though?

Zero linebreak assists in six games. That's disgraceful for a playmaker.

Sandow has four in six games which is an improvement on last year when he only had nine in 24 games.

Sandow is learning how to set up his supports. Reynolds is the second coming of Tim Smith.

tresurehunt

Juniors

Sandow has four in six games which is an improvement on last year when he only had nine in 24 games.

Sandow is learning how to set up his supports. Reynolds is the second coming of Tim Smith.

i thought you were going to say jeff robson... :sarcasm:

Daneel

Bench
i said patches dipsh*t....as in patches within a season....not half a career of being shit like Roberts, geeze go and marry Roberts will you if you love him that much ffs you're an imbecile

:lol: touchy touchy true eel, i wonder how maccas feel about someone using their wifi to be so foul mouthed. You should be ashamed of yourself. I have no love for roberts, as i have said before, ive never been a fan of his. However your intense hatred for him may be masking some strong intimate feelings you really have for him. Which could explain somethings. As for marrying him? Between my wife and yours, i have no time for anymore sexual partners.

Parra Pride

Referee

Tim Smith played a lot better than Reynolds in his debut year.

#SmithBeforeHeLostHisMarbles>Reynolds

Latest posts