What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels' $2m to sign Jarryd Hayne for life

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
Will be on the Footy Show tonight :)

soz if this has been mentioned in another thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

sammygee

Juniors
Sterlo said the word "we" when asking Jarryd about Parra's chances this weekend. Have to say I haven't heard that in a while and it put a smile on my face. He's obviously stoked at where the Eels are now and my 2 cents worth reckons he's itching to get more involved!

Love it!

Gaffman

Juniors
Can anyone tell me where i can get one of those eels shirts Hayne had on?

I've never seen them on any merchandise sites or anything.

Delboy

First Grade
More importantly it appears he wants to stay at the club, and I get the impression that the atmosphere at the moment is likely to see the players stick that the coach wants to build around.

Typical of Fatty to talk up the issue of why don't you leave to get more money, how more Manly can you get, he remains a complete merkin.

We are seeing a football CEO able to concentrate on one job, thank goodness for that as we are seeing the sort of management that has been lacking for quite some time at our club.

born an eel

Bench
Sterlo said the word "we" when asking Jarryd about Parra's chances this weekend. Have to say I haven't heard that in a while and it put a smile on my face. He's obviously stoked at where the Eels are now and my 2 cents worth reckons he's itching to get more involved!

Love it!
i noticed that as well and have to say I don't remember the last time Sterlo said "we" when talking of parra

Fee

Juniors
How strange is it to have a team and club that players might actually want to stay at and be a part of. I am so happy and proud of our club, lets hope we can keep Jarryd, he is so good already just imagine how great he could be. He was a little nervous though wasnt he.

Hellsy

Immortal
Hellsy, I am pretty sure they are Fijian, they have a cross on it as well.
It looked weird under his shirt.

So out of that interview I took that if Jarryd's manager finds him a better deal somewhere else and Parra can't match it that he will likely go even though he is very happy at Parra.

sammygee

Juniors
So out of that interview I took that if Jarryd's manager finds him a better deal somewhere else and Parra can't match it that he will likely go even though he is very happy at Parra.

You could say that of any player coming off contract. I reckon they'll try their guts out to structure the right contract for him. Maybe backload it. Anyway he definitely wants to stay... that's the good part!

Jarryd said he will stay if we come up with the right offer,and Ozzie has stated that we wont be beaten on price:DGuess lenght of contract might come into it though.

Hellsy

Immortal
No player is going to say they don't want to stay.... that would be stupidity!

strider

Post Whore
ahn doh was hilarious :lol:

tbh jarryd is one of the worst interviewees EVER ... deadset, he struggles to put a sentence together - he makes brett white look like a scholar :lol: .... and I didn't get a great feeling from his reply to wanting to stay - don't know if its just his awkward talking, but he could have been a bit more assuring - i get the feeling he'd be happy to stay but wants BIG bucks

mickdo

Coach

I think that's reading far too much in to it. If we were able to come within $10k of another offer for example, why would he leave???

Latest posts