What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Centre of Excellence Build

emjaycee

Coach
Putting aside some of the silly comments above, people do realise that 1) the players only go to CommBank on game days right so tulhe distance between the COE and the stadium is moot. Just like Souths to Homebush, Broncos to Suncorp, etc. 2) Kellyville might not be in the Pmtta LGA but it is in our junior league catchment area so it is still part of our "area".

84 Baby

Referee
Mr Hawke said that the “lack of sporting social infrastructure” in The Hills was “the number one issue for families in our electorate”.
No it f**ken isn’t and hasn’t been for decades that I’ve been in area.
The number one issue is the good awful roads network. The COE area is in between Windsor & Old Windsor Rds, Memorial Ave and Norwest Blvd. All 4 are car parks regardless of day, time or direction. And with the amount of houses going up in that area, it’s insane to think how much worse it’s going to get when the only one getting upgraded is the smallest that will just filter more cars to the road blocks

Gazzamatta

Coach
Putting aside some of the silly comments above, people do realise that 1) the players only go to CommBank on game days right so tulhe distance between the COE and the stadium is moot. Just like Souths to Homebush, Broncos to Suncorp, etc. 2) Kellyville might not be in the Pmtta LGA but it is in our junior league catchment area so it is still part of our "area".
Obviously someone or some people have me on ignor mate cause im struggling to find the "silly comments" above. Im a sucker for a silly comment mate. Please share.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Now all you need is an excellent team.
Not Funny Lol GIF by WWE

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Obviously someone or some people have me on ignor mate cause im struggling to find the "silly comments" above. Im a sucker for a silly comment mate. Please share.
Mate not gushing over anything over anything to do with the club is just silly, FFS!!

T.S Quint

Coach

I understand that.
I was just noting how far away from the city centre it is. I'm not that familiar with the Hills District, so I had to look it up.

Latest posts