What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Centre of Excellence Build

King-Gutho94

Coach
They are freakin expensive now. Even my old barber that used to be $5 a pop back in the day is now charging $28 freakin bucks.

Outrageous inflation. Only 2-3 years ago, used to be $13, then $15, then $18, then $20, then $22 and now a wack and a half at $28.

Where can a man go now for a simple short back and sides that doesn't fleece his wallet along with his hair?
Just do what @hineyrulz did and go bald.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Just do what @hineyrulz did and go bald.
disgusted married with children GIF

Chipmunk

Coach
They are freakin expensive now. Even my old barber that used to be $5 a pop back in the day is now charging $28 freakin bucks.

Outrageous inflation. Only 2-3 years ago, used to be $13, then $15, then $18, then $20, then $22 and now a wack and a half at $28.

Where can a man go now for a simple short back and sides that doesn't fleece his wallet along with his hair?
Don't come to the 'berra for a hair cut. I paid $42 for a hair cut at a barber the other week.

84 Baby

Referee
I would be curious to know how much Hills Shire Council is tipping in for this project.

Having done work for them in the past 12 months.

Compared to other councils we deal with in Sydney they are one of the hardest to deal with.
Pfft dealing with Hills Council is easy.
Step 1. Be related to a Hills Shire councillor
Step 2. Start building, ignoring those zoning restrictions
Simple stuff really that I’m surprised more people don’t take advantage of.

Gronk

Staff member
Editorial meeting

Merkin: guys we haven’t had an eels story for 2 days.
Other Merkin: It’s the off season FFS
Merkin: we’re the Telecrap, you can be creative and call it exclusive. Just recycle.

IMG_1185.jpeg

Gronk

Staff member
So whens the opening date Gronky? Will it be done b4 The New Airport?
Yeah not playing. It's being built and it will be finished when it's finished.

The Telecrap are full of shit. They got nothin. The Completion date is 2025.

1700005149632.png

Delboy

First Grade
To reiterate , they couldn’t start to build the COE until the completion of the Memorial Road, Kellyville 4 lane interchange is done. Finishing touches are being done, once all the heavy machinery etc is finally moved off the site, then the COE will be completed reasonably quickly.

Funding etc has been sitting there for a while, just need full access to the site.

King-Gutho94

Coach
It will be nice to finally have a COE and training facility that the club of our ilk deserves.

I think we have been 5 years behind where we should be.

Took too long to get the ball rolling before inevitable delays with these projects happened.

Penrith had there one up and running in mid 2010s.

The fact the Tigers got one completed before us is a bit embarrassing imo as well.

But its nice to finally get there. And hopefully is another springboard to help get us sustained success.

Delboy

First Grade
It will be nice to finally have a COE and training facility that the club of our ilk deserves.

Took too long to get the ball rolling before inevitable delays with these projects happened.

The fact the Tigers got one completed before us is a bit embarrassing imo as well.

But its nice to finally get there. And hopefully is another springboard to help get us sustained success.
To be fair, there is a modular temporary COE there , vast improvement on what we had previously and strangely enough, better than some other Sydney clubs.
Good to see it started.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

It’s a pretty good resource.