What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Fans Troll Thread

Rhyno

First Grade
With no p£nis fingers hunt in the team the broncos will be a tougher side to beat.

I predict

Eels 34-8
Motm Foran

Radradra to become the 1st player to score a hat trick in rd 1 3 years in arow

Rhyno

First Grade
:lol: says the guy with a Pokemon avatar. I hope your not over 10 years old or things just got weird

Last edited:

Ibleedblue

Juniors
Will be interesting to see how the Eels go with a Foran/Norman pairing, superior to anything with Sandow in it. Expecting a good first hit out Parramatta pretty much always start the season with a win, in fact their 18-6 loss to us in 2012 is the last time they lost a Round 1 game.

Big Pete

Referee
He'll serve that suspension during the trials.

In fact, I believe the Auckland 9s counts towards his suspension.

Big Pete

Referee
Will be interesting to see how the Eels go with a Foran/Norman pairing, superior to anything with Sandow in it. Expecting a good first hit out Parramatta pretty much always start the season with a win, in fact their 18-6 loss to us in 2012 is the last time they lost a Round 1 game.

They were the better side for the majority of that game as well. Eventually the Broncos class shone through and they were able to run away with it but the Eels were playing the better brand of football.

A lot can happen between now and March, but I can see this game playing out very similarly. Eels will give a good account for themselves but will struggle at key intervals, at which point the Broncos will capitilise. The score will end up something like 24-16 and Eels fans will rue the missed opportunities, knowing with a touch more experience, they would have controlled the game.

It's only a matter of time before the Eels put it all together and become a genuine contender. I believe they've got some of the pieces to make that happen but I question whether it will happen in 2016. I get the feeling they'll sort themselves out for 2017 and that's when the Foran era will truly eventuate.

Latest posts