What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels five-eighth Ben Roberts hitting his stride

IFR33K

Coach
f**k I hope Roberts is hitting and not shitting in his strides. Would be a worry.

Btw, he's a pats boy, and pats boys never let u down.

jono

Juniors
Hmmmmm, a friend of a friend told me...let's just say I know that Roberts was known as "one a game" at the Dogs, because the coaching staff believed he would always make one major f**kup a game. I haven't seen that so far, other than falling off a couple of tough tackles. I like what he brings to the team and am really pleasantly surprised with him so far.
When he threw the ball over W Tonga's head 11 m out from our line and Manly score straight after probably counts as one major f**kup last game

Wally21

Bench
When he threw the ball over W Tonga's head 11 m out from our line and Manly score straight after probably counts as one major f**kup last game

Um yep, forgot about that one. Brain was obviously still not working after seeing Capers aphrodisiac ice cream post...

eels81236

Bench
Aphrodisiac-Ice-Cream-800x780.jpg

Do you often google Aphrodisiac + Justin?

87eelman

Juniors
Did you watch the game mate? That team(Manly) was playing like they dropped a couple of tabs valium before they ran out.

Yeah i did i was there, my point is they have been a top 'squad' for years now, and you don't get to that point or in multiple titles without depth. The culture of that club is up there with the best, and any 17 players that run out on the field are capable of matching any other team.

I agree they weren't at their best, but i disagree with the 'better defences' argument.