What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

#Parramatta Eels is a club in desperate need of a culture change

Gronk

Staff member
Sorry Gronk, I forgot it's all SK's fault. My sig said so.

Everyone needs to own it. The coach. The Board. The players.

Drop the sarcasm. Drop the blame game. Take decisive action to make a change for the better.

#3amigos

mickdo

Coach
Everyone needs to own it. The coach. The Board. The players.

Drop the sarcasm. Drop the blame game. Take decisive action to make a change for the better.

#3amigos

Drop the sarcasm :lol: Yes there's been none of that from the SK haters

#5yearplan

Eels Dude

Coach
We also need to understand that such a process will take time. And i mentioned this in one of my original posts man utd became a powerhouse after 7 years of mediocrity under fergie. They showed patience in his values and his vision, and the rest is history. Face it we are a rebuilding team, and it will take time.

It's a lot different in the EPL where you have an unlimited Salary Cap.

Gronk

Staff member
So if Ben Smith is the benchmark of a good culture. Who has bad culture ?

‘‘Ben’s a fine example of the type of player we want at this club,’’ Kearney said.
‘‘He’s a huge part of the culture we’re building here and that’s thanks to his positive attitude and his work ethic.
‘‘On and off the field he is someone our guys look up to and his presence has a big effect on the group – his leadership is a major part of what makes him such a valuable player.’‘
http://parramatta-advertiser.wherei...-ben-smith-re-signs-with-the-parramatta-eels/

cv8z

Juniors
So if Ben Smith is the benchmark of a good culture. Who has bad culture ?

http://parramatta-advertiser.wherei...-ben-smith-re-signs-with-the-parramatta-eels/

Quite possibly the ones who don't have a positive attitude and a good work ethic as Ben obviously has.
Wasn't he one of the rumoured to be no offered a contract next year?
Him staying for less and believing ( "I wouldn’t be re-signing if I didn’t believe in what Steve is doing and the plan we’ve got.") says a lot.

Latest posts