What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
images

hindy111

Post Whore
40 out of the 70 minutes is decent. Vea Tapa also provides something a bit different around the ruck, a bigger body, maybe it was to help get some stronger contact in defence?

Did mma few boys drop back for some sg ball like Hollis?
Also why did Noel go off?

hindy111

Post Whore
Good win.
Great start to the game with total control.
Lost our way there for a while.
But 2 much needed points.

Went off with 10min to go in 1st half.
Came back on around 14min to go in 2nd half.
We carried a 2nd hooker on the bench. Not sure on the coaching staff thoughts.

Do you see him playing some nsw cup this season ?

Did mma few boys drop back for some sg ball like Hollis?
Also why did Noel go off?

Noel went off due to injury, Not sure of the extent. Looked like a knee injury, Hopeful its not the same knee he just returned from an ACL.

40 out of the 70 minutes is decent. Vea Tapa also provides something a bit different around the ruck, a bigger body, maybe it was to help get some stronger contact in defence?

Vea does offer something different around the ruck. He is more an eyes up runner of the ball and makes the most of his opportunities. .
Vea defence needs work though.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
F740A9C0-A9A9-452C-BC16-CF4BA67D2C4A.jpeg

Eels players in this photo are: Sam Hughes, standing up 3 in from the left. Will Penisini, in the row that is kneeling 2 from the left. Oliver Clements next to him with the long hair. Trey Mooney, in the kneeling row 7 in being hugged by Cody Walker. David Hollis, back row 6 in from the right.

I knew Hollis was tall but from this angle and shot he looks about 2-3cm taller than Klemmer who is in the top 5 tallest current NRL players.

Last edited by a moderator:

Delboy

First Grade
I am 190cm (6'3") both Hollis and Hughes are taller then me, Mooney is about my size maybe an inch shorter. Hughes has a bigger frame but Hollis is filling out and plays very physical too.

Gazzamatta

Coach
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/321253108808286208/584962937274368021/2-teams-2gp_9325.png

Eels players in this photo are: Sam Hughes, standing up 3 in from the left. Will Penisini, in the row that is kneeling 2 from the left. Oliver Clements next to him with the long hair. Trey Mooney, in the kneeling row 7 in being hugged by Cody Walker. David Hollis, back row 6 in from the right.

I knew Hollis was tall but from this angle and shot he looks about 2-3cm taller than Klemmer who is in the top 5 tallest current NRL players.
Great pic and what a great thrill for them. Hollis looks huge.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Players from both NSW & QLD should be a huge target for our recruitment team. Its nice to know we have a handful already. More please.

hindy111

Post Whore
I am 190cm (6'3") both Hollis and Hughes are taller then me, Mooney is about my size maybe an inch shorter. Hughes has a bigger frame but Hollis is filling out and plays very physical too.

Where do these guys rate compared to Kafusi and Stefano.

Latest posts