What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Menaiduck

Juniors
The dude who runs that site just started uni and some chick tricked him into volunteering for the Greens in the election lead up.
Lol that’s great isn’t it. I’ve just read elsewhere rosters will be up next Thursday and the comps start that weekend. Also heard some grades have merged with Canterbury. I can’t imagine why?

Gronk

Staff member
Yep. Which is why the ARL is trying to get a lot more non tackle comps out there so kids still feel affiliated to the sport. Cronulla have done a great job with that.
I saw some ladies oztag on NSWRL facebook and it was very skilful. It's a great instruction to the code and should be encouraged. From there it's not a huge leap to contact, ie Tarsha Gale etc.

Gronk

Staff member
1650521994349.png

Homo man69

Juniors
Does anyone know if the doggies junior comp is dirty? I'm hearing some scary stories and my son's round 1 game is against Bankstown Bulls

hybrideel

Bench
Does anyone know if the doggies junior comp is dirty? I'm hearing some scary stories and my son's round 1 game is against Bankstown Bulls
We used to play trials against them and they were pretty rough, but that's going back 20-25 years. And they were no worse than Lalor Park, Guildford Raiders or Wetherill Park (I think that was the team, they got kicked out after a couple of years) and that was in seniors

T.S Quint

Coach
Used to play against Minto Cobras. Now that was a club full of dead shit that loved nothing more than to start a fight.

Jarryd Hayne played for them for a bit.

JokerEel

Coach
Currently getting pumped 40-10 in Flegg

Our 5/8 is now playing fullback this week and the fullback is in the centres..