What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I refuse to comment on such a crude remark............. Norty boy. He got us to a GF last year. We may have done a Bradbury mind you but it was a wonderful week to be an Eel Supporter. 😁.
When it comes to Bea Arthur it’s hard to say nice things, his time at the club is well and truly up. Wouldn’t be surprised to see the idiots in charge give him another contract extension.

JokerEel

Coach
Im of the opinion there are always good prospects coming through. Its how they are nurtured and coached that makes all the difference.

We have some good kids in ball our halves could make it as you said if they are Nurtured.

Maybe 1 or 2 in Flegg have the possibility of moving up.

hindy111

Post Whore
And we have a head coach who couldn't develop a turd from a well fed dogs arse.

When BA come here he talked a lot about fixing our pathways. He said it would take years but they where working on it.
When Kafusi,Mahoney,D.Brown,Stefano come thru I felt yes this was correct. BA has done a job. It was always going to take 5yrs.

But D. Brown debut 5yrs ago now. Reed and Kafusi longer.
Since Dylan debut at the start of 2019 we have developed
Penisini, Dunster,Arthur,Russel,Ethan Parry,Stefano,Doorey
Bar Penisni who is a certain NRL play of 10yrs on that list?

It's very dissapointing and you'd have to wear rose coloured glasses not to see where our issues lie

JokerEel

Coach
When BA come here he talked a lot about fixing our pathways. He said it would take years but they where working on it.
When Kafusi,Mahoney,D.Brown,Stefano come thru I felt yes this was correct. BA has done a job. It was always going to take 5yrs.

But D. Brown debut 5yrs ago now. Reed and Kafusi longer.
Since Dylan debut at the start of 2019 we have developed
Penisini, Dunster,Arthur,Russel,Ethan Parry,Stefano,Doorey
Bar Penisni who is a certain NRL play of 10yrs on that list?

It's very dissapointing and you'd have to wear rose coloured glasses not to see where our issues lie

Coaching!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Im of the opinion there are always good prospects coming through. Its how they are nurtured and coached that makes all the difference.
I'm of the opinion that the best prospects are recruited by the teams spending the most money. That's why so many seem to come through at Sydney and Melbourne - clubs with f**k all local juniors. Look at our best junior in recent years, Dylan Brown. Merkin had never f**king heard of Wentworthville until we brought him over from New Zealand.

JokerEel

Coach
I'm of the opinion that the best prospects are recruited by the teams spending the most money. That's why so many seem to come through at Sydney and Melbourne - clubs with f**k all local juniors. Look at our best junior in recent years, Dylan Brown. Merkin had never f**king heard of Wentworthville until we brought him over from New Zealand.

And we were not even looking at Drown but the Merkin from the Titans...

Gazzamatta

Coach
Same, same but different!

Latest posts