What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Gronk

Staff member

You missed the ladies!
Well, I’m glad you mentioned that cos I think we should have a meeting.

We have a Lisa Fiaola Cup, Harvey Norman NSW Premiership and a NRLW team in 2024.

Do you think that the NRLW thread should include these grades or should the womens have their own lower grades sticky thread ?

JokerEel

Coach
Well, I’m glad you mentioned that cos I think we should have a meeting.

We have a Lisa Fiaola Cup, Harvey Norman NSW Premiership and a NRLW team in 2024.

Do you think that the NRLW thread should include these grades or should the womens have their own lower grades sticky thread ?

Post all the Juniors in this thread 👌

Gazzamatta

Coach
Is it just me or are names going to get harder to pronounce as we move forward as new generation of parents get more fancy with names.

What about number 10 for parramatta in Harold Matthews called Ocean.

First time I have seen someone called Ocean.
Hes a real goer mate.

T.S Quint

Coach
Is it just me or are names going to get harder to pronounce as we move forward as new generation of parents get more fancy with names.

Billy Ocean?

Gronk

Staff member
No Buster Hindmarsh?

I see JET cleary made penriths squad. I've heard he isn't great
Buster is a Bears Junior now.

But he didn't make their team

JokerEel

Coach
No Buster Hindmarsh?

I see JET cleary made penriths squad. I've heard he isn't great

Correct he is not that good.

Like Maverick Geyer he will make NSW cup with a chance to play a few NRL games before going to the Tigers/Bulldogs/Dragons as the next great hope and then nothing

Lemon Squash

First Grade
That big backrower (Taylor?) we signed from QLD not named in the SG ball team, anyone know what’s happening there? is it as simple as he just didn't make the team or is there an injury worry etc

Big wraps on him and was looking forward to seeing how he went down here in the big smoke.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade

Just had a look at the Women's squad lists. Holy heckers there's some names in there.
I think my fave is Ryvrr Lee Alo.

T.S Quint

Coach
Just had a look at the Women's squad lists. Holy heckers there's some names in there.
I think my fave is Ryvrr Lee Alo.

200w.gif

Gronk

Staff member
Just a heads up for anyone who was planning to watch junior reps this weekend NSWRLTV have put their content behind a subscription based App.
$50 per year or $8.99/m

They do have a Apple TV and Android TV app as well as mobile apps for phones and tablets.