What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

T-Boon

Coach
They signed a 6’4” prop from Newcastle this year, he got sent off after 10 minutes for a head butt I think agst his old team, tough to win after that .
Sounds like Mitchell Johnson. Remember him. Newcastle lad, very talented, total nut.

Gronk

Staff member

hybrideel

Bench
I remember playing against Lalor Park in the 90's - 00's. They had a cage at Venn Oval to protect the ref when decisions went against them. Needless to say, not many decisions went against them. Played a few trials against Berala as well. I recall their policy was no tackles below the shoulders and eye gouges were compulsory

King-Gutho94

Coach
I remember playing against Lalor Park in the 90's - 00's. They had a cage at Venn Oval to protect the ref when decisions went against them. Needless to say, not many decisions went against them. Played a few trials against Berala as well. I recall their policy was no tackles below the shoulders and eye gouges were compulsory
The Rough & tumble of Lalor Park.

Its amazing how Kings Langley & Lalor Park are divided by one road Vardy's Ave & Johnson Road. Yet the difference between the two is incredible.

You felt 100 times safer in my teenage years walking home back to Baulko from mates houses in KL then you would from Lalor Park.

You don't wanna walk down the wrong street down in Lalor Park at night especially by yourself.

Gronk

Staff member
The Parramatta Eels' team list for Round 15 of the Jersey Flegg Cup has been confirmed.

The Eels will face the Bulldogs at Belmore Sports Ground on Friday at 6:30pm.

1Ethyn Martin
2Matthew Komolafe
3Turoa Williams
4Lachlan Blackburn
5Richard Penisini
6Apa Twidle
7Mac Puafisi
8Nikau Wrathall
9Jacob Davis
10Sam Tuivaiti
11Jock Brazel (c)
12William Latu
13Max Tupou
14Patrick Spence
15Lance Fualema
16Saxon Pryke
17Larry Muagututia
18Lindsay Munro

The Parramatta Eels' team list for Round 15 of the Jersey Flegg Cup has been confirmed.

The Eels will face the Bulldogs at Belmore Sports Ground on Friday at 6:30pm.

1Ethyn Martin
2Matthew Komolafe
3Turoa Williams
4Lachlan Blackburn
5Richard Penisini
6Apa Twidle
7Mac Puafisi
8Nikau Wrathall
9Jacob Davis
10Sam Tuivaiti
11Jock Brazel (c)
12William Latu
13Max Tupou
14Patrick Spence
15Lance Fualema
16Saxon Pryke
17Larry Muagututia
18Lindsay Munro

I hope that Saxon Pryke gets a run so that he can set up Richard Penisini. You couldn't make this stuff up.