What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Flegg Lost 22-0
Flegg means f**k all or else Talagi, Sanders and Arthur's would be playing there. They all played SG Ball last year and didn't join Flegg until Ball had finished. This year they're giving Flegg a miss. Under 21s is a comp for nuffies, which is why they got rid of the old President's Cup (when Flegg was under 19s).

JokerEel

Coach
Flegg means f**k all or else Talagi, Sanders and Arthur's would be playing there. They all played SG Ball last year and didn't join Flegg until Ball had finished. This year they're giving Flegg a miss. Under 21s is a comp for nuffies, which is why they got rid of the old President's Cup (when Flegg was under 19s).

Well in that case Cup lost 26-4

hindy111

Post Whore

S.Tuvati?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Probably didn't have a good preseason. Guymer is ahead of him, along with some pretty good reserve grade forwards.
TBF he is only turning 19 this year, pretty big step for a young prop to jump from Matt’s (2022) to NSW cup within 2 years….while Guymer is a year old (3 years from Matt’s to NSW cup).

Don’t think there are many props playing NSW cup at 19 or even jumping ball to go straight to flegg

hindy111

Post Whore
TBF he is only turning 19 this year, pretty big step for a young prop to jump from Matt’s (2022) to NSW cup within 2 years….while Guymer is a year old (3 years from Matt’s to NSW cup).

Don’t think there are many props playing NSW cup at 19 or even jumping ball to go straight to flegg

I think it takes forwards longer to develop then backs also.
I watched Mataele on Friday. He looked so slow and not much heart. Shame cause he is a big and powerful kid.
Morreti,Grieg and Doorey all play with aggression.

hindy111

Post Whore
That’s a good point. Tuivati could still be playing SG Ball. Our best 19 year olds all played Ball last year. This year Talagi and Arthur are playing reserve grade while Tuivati is in Flegg, and the SG Ball side is struggling.

The way I see it is you could have 2 superstars in Sg ball surrounded by duds amd your side will struggle vs a team with 13 guys who will develop into handy back ups. So I am unsure it is a great indication if you win SG ball or not.

However my little birds have told me Canberra have the best kids of anyone.

JokerEel

Coach
The way I see it is you could have 2 superstars in Sg ball surrounded by duds amd your side will struggle vs a team with 13 guys who will develop into handy back ups. So I am unsure it is a great indication if you win SG ball or not.

However my little birds have told me Canberra have the best kids of anyone.

Canberra lead the NRL & NSW Cup
Second in Flegg.

But are shitting the bed in Ball and Flegg.

They have developed. We are still a few years behind them..

The Colonel

Immortal

1Apa Twidle
2Tamarere Simons
3Araz Nanva
4Eric Vaafusuaga
5Charlie Scorovi
6Mitchell Chester
7Josh Lynn
8Sam Tuivaiti
9Ryley Smith
10Max Tupou
11Will Lewis
12Jock Brazel
13Saxon Pryke
14Pat Spence
15Teancum Brown
16Damascus Neemia
17LeBron Tuala
18Dom De Stradis

JokerEel

Coach

1Apa Twidle
2Tamarere Simons
3Araz Nanva
4Eric Vaafusuaga
5Charlie Scorovi
6Mitchell Chester
7Josh Lynn
8Sam Tuivaiti
9Ryley Smith
10Max Tupou
11Will Lewis
12Jock Brazel
13Saxon Pryke
14Pat Spence
15Teancum Brown
16Damascus Neemia
17LeBron Tuala
18Dom De Stradis

I do not get how some of these guys are not playing in NSW Cup this weekend..