What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

hindy111

Post Whore
What's Teancum like as a prospect?

Right now I see following forward prospects

T.Matalele
Guymer
Brazel
Pryke
W.Latu
Tuivati
Parker

It would be unrealistc to think all make NRL.But I expect 3 or 4 may.become NRL regulars. Guymer and Brazel I assume most likely.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
What's Teancum like as a prospect?

Right now I see following forward prospects

T.Matalele
Guymer
Brazel
Pryke
W.Latu
Tuivati
Parker

It would be unrealistc to think all make NRL.But I expect 3 or 4 may.become NRL regulars. Guymer and Brazel I assume most likely.
Pryke is still pretty young only 20 this year. He might be a chance. Hopefully he gets to do an nrl offseason.

Would have like Brazel to get more NSW cup time. Concerning he isn't be a regular now.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I don’t think Brazel will become a first grader. Pryke is a maybe. Guymer showed enough in his appearances to think he’ll have a long career in the NRL.

JokerEel

Coach
Pryke is still pretty young only 20 this year. He might be a chance. Hopefully he gets to do an nrl offseason.

Would have like Brazel to get more NSW cup time. Concerning he isn't be a regular now.

Brazel was a regular until he just sent back to Flegg with anyone else eligible to push for the finals.

Gets his fitness up under better coaching and will be a first grade player.