What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Pazza

First Grade
I do find it funny that this player who was unable to get the 5/8 in sg ball, jersey flegg, nsw cup and played a handful of games at fg due to injury and got replaced by Asi.

This player is going to walk into the possible 4 peat Panthers and take the number 6???? He's gonna tell them I'm a 5/8!!!! And the clearys are going to submit to his will???

Blaize, unless he can clean up his defense is going to play more cup than FG in 2025.

JokerEel

Coach
I do find it funny that this player who was unable to get the 5/8 in sg ball, jersey flegg, nsw cup and played a handful of games at fg due to injury and got replaced by Asi.

This player is going to walk into the possible 4 peat Panthers and take the number 6???? He's gonna tell them I'm a 5/8!!!! And the clearys are going to submit to his will???

Blaize, unless he can clean up his defense is going to play more cup than FG in 2025.

100% agree I think he is still very green for a 5/8 especially when the riff have Laurie and also Schneider as their current back up halves in front of him..

I reckon their play was for his brother as a future prop...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
And Twidle!

Strange his best position was Fullback for the NRL but played centre when we won the Ball GF... Also played Halfback for Australian school boys side.

Like ok he is behind Brown in the NRL so you think you play him at fullback from ball up before throwing Hail Mary by promoting him to the future fullback of the club..

Probably why we have a new head coach
I would say Talagi’s fate was sealed when we re-signed Drown. If he had left then Talagi would’ve become a high priority. That’s how junior development works. It’s about having options.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I’d say him playing centre in SG Ball was about trying to convince him to play centre in the NRL. Obviously his manager thought he could do better than that so we tried him at fullback where he sucked. From there he was always going to chase the money at 6.

They haven’t signed him to play reserve grade.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
There's a lot of things we didn't do under the stewardship of BA, long term planning of the roster, would definately be one of them.
I was told we got rid of Mahoney and signed a bunch of old or nuffy hookers so Matt Arthur could get a rails run. Now you’re saying that wasn’t the case?