What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Pazza

First Grade
We’re talking about youth aren’t we? About a dozen merkins from last year’s SG Ball side played NSW Cup this year. Are you suggesting there should be zero experienced players in reserve grade?

I'm saying lower grade results have no impact on development, the last 10 spots in the top 30 are filled in by players all same quality across the whole league ie their all shit, if you are still sitting in nsw cup as a young player your too old to make it.

So yeah why not have a cup team full of youngsters??

JokerEel

Coach
Everything I’m defending also got us into the grand final and Ryles appointed. The people running the club are all still there. Is it very exciting or not?!?

It's very exciting that we have made the correct changes to put us in a better position for the next 10 years...

JokerEel

Coach
Sometimes your positing just confirms what most of the forum think, your opinions are just made for the sake of it, not from any position of knowledge given you haven’t seen any games live for a long time, particularly lower grades which are more relevant than pure stats.

100%

Apparently we are a development club..

How many centres and wingers have we brought through knowing we lacked speed out wide 🤔

Suitman

Post Whore
Sometimes your positing just confirms what most of the forum think, your opinions are just made for the sake of it, not from any position of knowledge given you haven’t seen any games live for a long time, particularly lower grades which are more relevant than pure stats.

Well said.
It's true.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I not writing Talagi off, I'm just saying his defensive issues need to be worked on. He obviously a talented player and it's a shame he doesn't see himself as an Eel.

You wrote off Josh Lynn.
Lynn is 20 this year and not even on a development contract. I didn't write him off, the market did.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I was talking about all the young players who played reserve grade this year. Are you denying it? Did you see something at Crestwood Oval that contradicts my claim?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'm saying lower grade results have no impact on development, the last 10 spots in the top 30 are filled in by players all same quality across the whole league ie their all shit, if you are still sitting in nsw cup as a young player your too old to make it.

So yeah why not have a cup team full of youngsters??
Because the top 30 requires more than 17 merkins who can handle the physicality of the NRL when required.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Danny Devito Smh GIF

Latest posts