What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Talagi has significant higher potential than Dylan Brown.
Dylan Brown was a strong defender at the same age. In fact he played in the spine in a team that played in the finals. Talagi mostly played centre in a team that competed for the spoon.

Talagi might be great one day but Drown already is.

T-Boon

Coach
Dylan Brown was a strong defender at the same age. In fact he played in the spine in a team that played in the finals. Talagi mostly played centre in a team that competed for the spoon.

Talagi might be great one day but Drown already is.
You can just see that Talagi has better raw traits such as speed and athleticism. Brown is a good first grader. Talagi has the potential to be an elite first grader.

T-Boon

Coach
You sure you’re serious, so you’re suggesting a possible decent 5/8 will end up better than probably the best defensive 5/8 in the NRL and at least equal offensive hole runner. Too many people downgrade Dylan due to his somewhat casual demeanour, not his ability.
DB is certainly a great defensive 5/8 but to my eyes he is a bit slow and not a particularly good play maker. He had a good season in 2023.
I am not sure if Talagi is best suited to fullback, centre or 5/8. Damn he has some upside though. I am just giving an opinion on what I see on the field.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You can just see that Talagi has better raw traits such as speed and athleticism. Brown is a good first grader. Talagi has the potential to be an elite first grader.
Not a chance. Drown is super quick. Talagi isn’t. You really think Drown isn’t elite already? The best defensive half in the comp, plus his running game is on par with the likes of Cleary and Munster.

Eelogical

Referee
Not a chance. Drown is super quick. Talagi isn’t. You really think Drown isn’t elite already? The best defensive half in the comp, plus his running game is on par with the likes of Cleary and Munster.
Yeah! And once JR gets under his hood and reprograms some of his settings we'll get to see what he's capable of.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah! And once JR gets under his hood and reprograms some of his settings we'll get to see what he's capable of.
We’ve already seen what he’s capable of. He should become more consistent with age, and behind a stronger pack he will get more opportunities to shine while having fewer opportunities to f**k up under pressure.

hindy111

Post Whore

Dylan's good. Just been in a shit side the last 2yrs. Blaize potentially has more attacking ability.

Latest posts