What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels vs Brisbane Broncos Live Updates *spoilers*

salivor

First Grade
With the Knights and Sea Eagles winning so far this weekend we've slipped to 7th on the table so it's imperitive that we win today if we're to go close to a top 4 spot.

salivor said:
With the Knights and Sea Eagles winning so far this weekend we've slipped to 7th on the table so it's imperitive that we win today if we're to go close to a top 4 spot.

The loser of this match is going to make it extremely hard for themselves. What's Brisbane's For and Against atm in comparison to Canberra's?

salivor

First Grade
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
The loser of this match is going to make it extremely hard for themselves. What's Brisbane's For and Against atm in comparison to Canberra's?

We're on +58 while they're on -50 so if it comes down to that then we'll be ok but if not then with our record against the Storm and particuarly against them in finals the season is over if we finish 8th.

salivor said:
We're on +58 while they're on -50 so if it comes down to that then we'll be ok but if not then with our record against the Storm and particuarly against them in finals the season is over if we finish 8th.

There's a high probability the loser of this match today may play the Bulldogs in the first week of the finals at Telstra. A tough ask for any team, but I'd rather be playing there then that Olympic Park ;-)

salivor

First Grade
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
There's a high probability the loser of this match today may play the Bulldogs in the first week of the finals at Telstra. A tough ask for any team, but I'd rather be playing there then that Olympic Park ;-)

25-6 and 30-0, no fear there of the Doggies. :cool:

dio said:
loser of this game will finish 6 or 7th

I think Newcastle will finish 3rd. And the team coming 6th plays them at Energy Australia. No easy match at all, especially with Joey returning. Either way, 6th,7th or 8th, all tough matches.

Rovelli

Bench
Hopefully the Broncos win, then I wouldn't be lamenting the fact that the Broncos beat the Bulldogs 30-0, killing the Warriors playoff hopes :lol:

(If Parra wins today, and the Broncos had have lost to the Dogs, the Broncos and Warriors would've been playing for a playoff spot next week).

This will be a really close game

dio

Juniors
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
I think Newcastle will finish 3rd. And the team coming 6th plays them at Energy Australia. No easy match at all, especially with Joey returning. Either way, 6th,7th or 8th, all tough matches.

3rd hows that going to happen look at there for and against the winner of this game or the sea eagles will finish 3rd

Stranger

Coach
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
1st placed Parramatta in the Premier League is down to the last placed Western Suburbs. Who would have thought?

Well with the major shuffle in the forwards its to be expected that they arent playing to great.

dio said:
3rd hows that going to happen look at there for and against the winner of this game or the sea eagles will finish 3rd

Newcastle's final F&A this year = +70
Parramatta Current F&A = +60
Broncos Current F&A = +58

The best we can hope for is that it's a very close match today. But yes, I take that back, I thought Newie had a better for and against, considering their for and against was boosted by 36 yesterday. ;-)

Latest posts