What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels vs Brisbane Broncos Live Updates *spoilers*

BrisVegas

Juniors
pantherz9103 said:
Thanks for the kind words :sarcasm:

I always do that. I always rant on like a man possessed after a game has pissed me off and then I read it again and think to myself, geez 'I sure can spit the dummy!' It's just I had a bad weekend as it was and the footy just topped it off!

By the way its not a random number. It stands for 1991 and 2003 when we won the comp. There could be a broncos9293979800

They would have to change their user name to broncos929397980006 in a months time though ;-)

pantherz9103

First Grade
BrisVegas said:
They would have to change their user name to broncos929397980006 in a months time though ;-)

You never know ;-)

Personally I think it might be storm9906

What would Cronulla be though. sharksn/a? :lol:

its most likely we will play parra first week of the finals, (2nd vs 7th), although i hope we dont lose this one, we dont have a good record in the first week of the finals, and we have lost our last 3 in a row in the finals, i hope this year isnt the case, although i wouldnt take parra lightly, thats what i did when we played brisbane and they hammered us

Latest posts