What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Leagues Club board sacked, administrator appointed

IFR33K

Coach
Why is iFreek up in arms about what I say about him then?

Because I don’t go around Attempting to belittle people that have a differing opinion to myself. Nor do I expect it in return. But that’s my nature. Others may just feel a little more comfortable doing it from a behind a keyboard.

84 Baby

Referee
Because I don’t go around Attempting to belittle people that have a differing opinion to myself. Nor do I expect it in return. But that’s my nature. Others may just feel a little more comfortable doing it from a behind a keyboard.
I’m sure the bald, Matt Elliott looser clone SSBA would have the same thoughts if he was ever looking to have a read on here. Or do you go round to his house to bag him off as well?

IFR33K

Coach
I’m sure the bald, Matt Elliott looser clone SSBA would have the same thoughts if he was ever looking to have a read on here. Or do you go round to his house to bag him off as well?

Maybe your just a little cut the comments made about BA, his coaching and his flaws are truthful while you’re forever defending him. Each to their own I guess.

IFR33K

Coach

And no Thanks I won’t go around to BA’s house again. Last time we were there doing some work when he was renovating his house, and the builder was telling us how much of a f^*kwit he is :joy:. But that’s another story for another day.

84 Baby

Referee
Maybe your just a little cut the comments made about BA, his coaching and his flaws are truthful while you’re forever defending him. Each to their own I guess.
And no Thanks I won’t go around to BA’s house again. Last time we were there doing some work when he was renovating his house, and the builder was telling us how much of a f^*kwit he is :joy:. But that’s another story for another day.
I mean I’m sure you can see your hypocrisy of your comments while claiming you had the chance to share your opinions with BA (I’m sure in the same manner you share them here) but neglected to

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Because I don’t go around Attempting to belittle people that have a differing opinion to myself. Nor do I expect it in return. But that’s my nature. Others may just feel a little more comfortable doing it from a behind a keyboard.[/

U clearly not one of the entitled wankers on here, no wonder many originals have moved on with this lots carry on, me personally I don’t care!!!!

keep giving your opinion bud!!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yeah! Sit on it @84 Baby!

bb7db3da290a93a81cd9ca32821c6f4a--old-mans-funny-shit.jpg

Latest posts