What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta links

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartman

Immortal
Hi -= =- :D

No-one much looks up here, so don't get offended. Perhap say hi in one of the social threads below?

Sticking with the Parra links concept, I stumbled across this strange "critique" of Parra Eels and Parra itself - http://www.convictcreations.com/football/parramatta.htm.
Doesn't spell Sterlo's name right... the authors email address is there if anyone gets offended and wants to blow off some steam.

Parra Guru

Coach
Hahaha cool. Yeah I've had it there for a few years now. I get a bit lazy in updating it though.... I'll try harder soon!!

Hellsy

Immortal
I was thinking it was a bit outdated!
Its still good though, lots of pictures and stuff :D
Maybe for 2006 hey?

number8

Juniors
Looks set to be the toppest site ever I reckon! Not much on it atm but I can see it's potential. when will it have a bit more on it?

we'll work on it over the next few weeks ready for the start of the season........maybe.......hopefully.........possibly.......... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts