What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Nightlife on the weekends

Pugzley

Hey guys, I was wondering. What sort of stuff is there to do on the weekends after the footy. I'm definitely going to go to Pirtek Park on April 4 when you host against us. So, yeah....

SDM

First Grade
Go to the leagues club, it is great, if you like pokies and shit food.

ash411

Bench
How does P.J. Gallagher's go?

I'd probably give PJ's a miss too actually... I haven't been there in a while, but from memory it's pretty ruff, yes, I know what I said..

If you're after nightclub, bar type stuffs, head into town, you'd do better in Sydney, and it's not that far. There's a club/bar there for what ever you're into.

Pugzley

I'd probably give PJ's a miss too actually... I haven't been there in a while, but from memory it's pretty ruff, yes, I know what I said.

Not ruffer than the Blue Cattle Dog pub in St Clair, surely!? :sarcasm::lol:

Eelogical

Referee
There's some nice enough eateries in Parra, but if you're looking for nightlife you're far better off heading to King St, Newtown. Church St Parra needs an overhaul, like a certain stadium nearby.