What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta seak leave to appeal Moi Moi's Suspension!

mickdo

Coach
stiff-meister eel said:
you need to go to Wall Street in NY
Been there on holiday, but not business. Wish we had them on our books but I think they do all their stuff in-house...

El Diablo

Post Whore
shiftysmith said:
not much only that parra will know by friday,i guess they will only know if they are allowed to appeal,its a joke the whole thing:x

It stinks.

The NRL are an extremely incompetent mob.

Can't run anything properly.

El Diablo

Post Whore
To the tune of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Oh! you! pret-ty Fui-Moi-Moi,
Fui-Fui Moi-Moi, we love you!
And our pret-ty Fui Moi-Moi,
Fui-Fui Moi-Moi, loves us too!
High! low! an-y-where we go,
on Fui-Fui we de - pend.

Parrasque

Juniors
Widders said Parramatta wasn't sweating on forward Fuifui Moimoi playing again in the finals but did hope his nine game suspension would be lessened with the Tri Nations on the horizon.

Parramatta has sought leave to appeal the Kiwi's suspension and is expected to learn his fate this week.

"We realised that Fui wasn't going to play a part in our chase for the finals this season," he said.

"We've moved on with it. I think Adam Peek and Michael Vella have done a great job, we haven't really missed a beat there.

"I think the boys would like to see Fui ...play in the Tri Nations at the end of the season.

"To see him get off that suspension and be able to play ...would be a really good achievement for him.

Latest posts