What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
what street is that ?

the article doesn't say shit about where it is other than Nth Parra

forward pass

Coach
I’ve just realised...having steep stands is f**king awesome and gets you closer to the action, but doesn’t that mean there will be less leg room between my seat and the one in front?

I’m 6’3”. My brother, who also comes to the footy with me is 6’5”. Our knees are going to be jammed into the back of whoever’s head is sitting in front of us.

Buy the two seats in front too you pair of long-legged tight arses.

Gronk

Staff member
I know my seats now and I'm in the lower bowl, row 2.

QN: Is row 2 down at the bottom at ground level (not near the beer) or at the top the section (near the beer) ? A or B ?

7344_wsw_161011_shot_bowl_03_pe.jpg

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Was down at Parramatta Lanes on Thursday night and that's the sort of vibe that should be happening outside the stadium every game. Great food, live music, craft beers.

At the very least I really hope the stadium trust, and the club look at bringing in food trucks and setting up stalls for restaurants to sell food at. I'd rather pay a few dollars more and get a decent feed. But then again that would take away money and customers from the caterers inside selling shit in a tray.

T.S Quint

Coach
Was down at Parramatta Lanes on Thursday night and that's the sort of vibe that should be happening outside the stadium every game. Great food, live music, craft beers.

At the very least I really hope the stadium trust, and the club look at bringing in food trucks and setting up stalls for restaurants to sell food at. I'd rather pay a few dollars more and get a decent feed. But then again that would take away money and customers from the caterers inside selling shit in a tray.

Might take money away from the Leagues Club as well.

Pilot house

Juniors
The modern stadia is designed to take as much hard earned as it can ....off of you.

As a paid up leagues club member I think the leagues club should have a dedicated space in the stadium for our pokies and a sterlos.

Also we can lease out some of our precious stadia space to peter Wynn and room for a couple of cars we can flog for Lander Toyota for a small fee.

Also, I don’t see any reason why we can’t sell antiquities and art works along the gates and fences as the fans are moving along.

We will also take an order of fluffy animals from the zoo and sell other stuff to the public that just selling elsewhere.

Have a $2 table for the kids full of plastic things for them to play with for their 2 seconds of interest after you’ve bought it.

Some the cash can be donated to the footy club to help coax seibold away from Brisbane.

Also some of dough can be returned to the pokie players via extra winnings or food vouchers etc. free counselling for the sick ones!

Last edited:

Dibs

Bench
The modern stadia is designed to take as much hard earned as it can ....off of you.

As a paid up leagues club member I think the leagues club should have a dedicated space in the stadium for our pokies and a sterlos.

Also we can lease out some of our precious stadia space to peter Wynn and room for a couple of cars we can flog for Lander Toyota for a small fee.

Also, I don’t see any reason why we can’t sell antiquities and art works along the gates and fences as the fans are moving along.

We will also take an order of fluffy animals from the zoo and sell other stuff to the public that just selling elsewhere.

Have a $2 table for the kids full of plastic things for them to play with for their 2 seconds of interest after you’ve bought it.

Some the cash can be donated to the footy club to help coax seibold away from Brisbane.

Also some of dough can be returned to the pokie players via extra winnings or food vouchers etc. free counselling for the sick ones!
When do I get my share of this hard earned modern stadia is supposedly giving off to me?

Pilot house

Juniors
When do I get my share of this hard earned modern stadia is supposedly giving off to me?

“Off of you” which is a poorer expression of “off you”

I was on English Unlimited last week until I was banned.

Hopefully you are a leagues club member too.