What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

Gronk

Staff member
The drainage system will be of the absolute highest standard in Australia. There will be automated pumps and sensors that will drain away excess water.
I heard that to get a 5 star green rating they have installed state of the art kinetic pump motors.

ga9ct1kIrnaFc8ypapWPCBf508B8X2W8SOF6NC4BUqEoM8ChSnzh5OkQw03pW3KQf04LZZ3-8I-L_oKM_6quhz5SxlTH5wO1XGDY7dvHNPk4rBOWnZWnS7fGUQstyXlOUQ=w220-h294-nc

Speaking of OConnell St, doea anyone know the story about the little house between the club and the stadium? Does anyone live there?

hindy111

Post Whore
Here's a bigger picture. If you right click, and click on "Open in New Tab", you can zoom in for a closer pic.
Does anyone think the shadows from the roof will play havoc with the television coverage at day games?

I thought same thing when seen scope of original plans. The geomtric angle always had me scratching head, but leave it to the experts they say.....

amitropo

Juniors
198522CB-F2F4-4426-83F8-1F1A0DD33F15.jpeg Take your Mortein with you on game day.
Will be named Tobey Maguire stadium soon.
(Spider-Man)
Many running around, some are small plate sized.
Cobwebs already?
Thought that would happen after a few slender seasons.

Here's a bigger picture. If you right click, and click on "Open in New Tab", you can zoom in for a closer pic.
Does anyone think the shadows from the roof will play havoc with the television coverage at day games?

Was thinking the same thing. And I have to say that the design of the roof is disappointing. I guess they had to cut costs somewhere

forward pass

Coach
Does anyone think the shadows from the roof will play havoc with the television coverage at day games

Yes - but how many games are played in the day now? Might be two or three a season.

Not saying it is not an issue, but would have been a much bigger issue years ago. I don’t think it is even taken into consideration in stadium designs these days as sport is now mostly at night.