What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

Suitman

Post Whore
Are they still farting around outside or has everything been completed including landscaping?

I went down yesterday to have a look from the LC carpark.
Everything looked pretty much finished on the outside. It all just needs a good clean with a pressure cleaner and a few brooms. Carparks are all line marked, trees planted, paving finished etc....
I did however notice that a pedestrian crossing sign was installed facing the wrong direction on a one way lane of the carpark. Maybe that's where the away supporters are meant to cross. :)
The only thing I'm curious about now is what is going to happen in the north east corner of the northern forecourt where all the building site offices are still located. It's quite a substantial area.

forward pass

Coach
I also noticed the other day that the swimming pool carpark seems to not be accessible? Anyone know of it is staying that way?

Suitman

Post Whore
I also noticed the other day that the swimming pool carpark seems to not be accessible? Anyone know of it is staying that way?

No, it'll be accessible when construction is completely finished, which may be after opening day.
It has however been reduced in size.

Suitman

Post Whore
One thing I noticed from these pics is from pic number 1.

Yes, the roof coverage is to the fence line, which is great and more than we've ever experienced in OZ at any stadium, except Marvel which has an enclosed roof anyway.
But from pic 1, it is clear that people will still get wet if any rain is blowing in.
So be it. Shit happens.
Let's just hope that if it's raining, the wind is blowing in from the east. Will the corporates in the west stand be supplied umbrellas?

Eelogical

Referee
Well, it looks very impressive inside though those shadows could be distracting for the players during any afternoon game. The first game, being sold out, should be a litmus test for the surrounding infrastructure to cope with 30K fans in downtown Parra.

hindy111

Post Whore
I ordered an extra 2 tickets from tiketek. A receipt come but no tickets. This was when first went on sale.
Anyone else have same issue?

Suitman

Post Whore
Arent the tickets an attachment to the email

Generally, yes.
I've bought tickets to the Wanderers vs Leeds United match.
I too, only received a receipt with the ticket confirmation. No tickets attached.
Apparently they will be emailed to me closer to match day.
Maybe, this case is the same as hindy111?

hindy111

Post Whore
Yes this is what it said....
It actually said tickets attacthed and then at another section they may be emailed at a later point.
It was GA and unsure if it's time to hit the button.
Panic button.:grin:

Happy MEel

First Grade
African or European?
...I don’t know that
giphy.gif

Eelogical

Referee
Generally, yes.
I've bought tickets to the Wanderers vs Leeds United match.
I too, only received a receipt with the ticket confirmation. No tickets attached.
Apparently they will be emailed to me closer to match day.
Maybe, this case is the same as hindy111?
Do they send you your flares in the mail?