What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

SDM

First Grade
Merkins does anyone know about the 2nd Bankwest game vs Tigers ? It is their home game. Assume we need to buy tix to our own ground and sit in the pleb seats ?

View attachment 28164

No, the Tigers just announced they will forego profit and let all Parra season ticket holders sit in their allocated seats for free, they will also shout them beer.

Gronk

Staff member
No, the Tigers just announced they will forego profit and let all Parra season ticket holders sit in their allocated seats for free, they will also shout them beer.

A sensible solution. Well done to all the stakeholders.

Gronk

Staff member
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that those leaks are right above your season tickets and water drops all over your head. That would make it a great season

I'd wish you karma right back at you however as you're a sparky, I'll leave that alone. Have a good day.

Suitman

Post Whore
130338a8-df41-463f-83e0-f9e209ad1a29-jpeg.28258

Latest posts