What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta v Newcastle at Marathon.

nöyd

Staff member
Will I have to pre-buy? or can someone sneak me in el-cheapo on their STH thinga-me-bob...

lol

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i think that there were some of us looking to pre-buy... not too sure tho

Macca_

Coach
nöyd said:
Will I have to pre-buy? or can someone sneak me in el-cheapo on their STH thinga-me-bob...

lol
Good point.

I wish to know the same.

Not missing this one!

Macca_

Coach
And can we maybe start getting it organised... ie everyone sitting together. GA to the left of entrance right?

Maybe a sticky thread etc and a post on the official forum.

Let have a huge section of eels. Wasn't many last season...

Hellsy

Immortal
Yup we usally sit just where you said Macca.

Good idea, we can organise to buy all together, but last I heard there were no allocated seats so it probably doesn't matter, unless you can't get the tickets yourself.

nöyd

Staff member
Hellsy said:
last I heard there were no allocated seats so it probably doesn't matter

Yep, thats the way Energy Australia used to be run, the lower levels close to the fence were for members or STH, while it was a mad scramble for the best possible piece of turf on the old hill...

Hellsy

Immortal
We'll be there early to grab a big area on the turf.

If you need someone to get you tix though I can arrange

eelaholic

First Grade
last year eelzy and I got there early and parked our car at the stadium and bought the $8 STH tix. Then we made a mad dash to catch up with everyone at the club

when we got back to the stadium to go to the game we pull out the tix to realise they had sold us knights vs cowboys tix which was a month later!!!! We were clearly in eels gear when we bought them too! Stupid novacastrian!!

luckily we were able to swap them over as the same guy served us again and even said that he thought he had stuffed the tix up after we left from buying them originally!

Macca_

Coach
I'm going to need 7, maybe 9 (could even be 11) :lol:

And I want a big group on the hill. Lets get it organised :D

Hellsy

Immortal
Sounds good, you get your numbers together Macca and then you can put the money in my account and I'll get them for ya

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
unless i hear otherwise i will rely on my passes... but as was said we usually sit to the left of the entrance in front of the (suprise suprise) bar!

Hurriflatch

Referee
Not sure if you can get the STH discount on pre-buys.

but I guesws paying full price is better the not getting in

eelz47

Coach
discount only works at the gate

what the cap of the ground now?

i will most probably have my nephew so i wont be going to pub, and will go the the ground real early.

i doubt it will sell out, but if we are gunna pre buy count me in

strider

Post Whore
Macca_ said:
I'm going to need 7, maybe 9 (could even be 11) :lol:

And I want a big group on the hill. Lets get it organised :D

real estate agent convention!

Macca_

Coach
:lol:

Guy I work with (needs 5) and I'll need between 2 and 6... I'll sort it out.

I don't mind pre purchasing, but if you don't think it will sell out then we'll get at the gate.

I'd hate to travel down and not be able to get in though...

So do we get this as a sticky? Maybe a name change to 'Newcastle Meet - Round 1' or something like it?

nöyd

Staff member
Could be needing 3 tickets but won't know for sure until tonight