What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta v Newcastle at Marathon.

wittyz chick

Coach
Hellsy said:
We'll be there early to grab a big area on the turf.

If you need someone to get you tix though I can arrange

Hells if you could get a ticket for me that would be muchly appreciated and I'll pay you whenever I see you next

The Colonel

Immortal
wittyz chick said:
Hells if you could get a ticket for me that would be muchly appreciated and I'll pay you whenever I see you next

How much money does she owe you know Hells?

MystikEel

Juniors
I'll def. be up there (with freshly painted banners and flags too! yay!) so when the tickets have been organised, maybe get a time-frame set up as to where and when people are meeting up?

eelz47

Coach
General Admission Pre Purchase Ticketmaster Gate
Adult $18.00 $21.00 $19.00
Concession $9.00 $11.00 $10.00
Child $7.00 $9.00 $8.00
Family $40.00 $40.00 $45.00

eelz47

Coach
also

Ticketfast

Buy your tickets online at ticketmaster.com.au and select the option to receive your ticket via Ticketfast. Download the ticket to your computer, print it out, and scan it at the gate. No more queuing for tickets!

eelz47

Coach
stadiumoverview05.jpg

Hellsy

Immortal
We need to be in the drinking area.

Not that I will be drinking at this game, its just I hate the 'family hills' :LOL: :LOL:

eelz47

Coach
that little bit above "aus" is drinking. it says in the top right cnr"non drinking eastern part of northern hill"

Utey

Coach
Will be a good idea to get a large group and make noise. Wooo its nearly footy time!

eelz47

Coach
we dont do the bus, i would rather piss in the gutter and swim my way up

but most probably has

Nikki

Coach
eelz47 said:
we dont do the bus, i would rather piss in the gutter and swim my way up

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh Bean.. You sure have a way with words... But agree!!! lol