What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta v Raiders TRIAL Game Day Thread @ Netstrata Jubilee Stadium Feb 17, 2024

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
^^^

Six members of the Eels' 2023 SG Ball Cup Grand Final winning team will make their first appearance with the senior squad: Blaize Talagi, Ethan Sanders, Charlie Guymer, Matt Arthur, Josh Lynn and Saxon Pryke.

This is what I like most about trials, seeing theses kids play thier first senior games and getting a feel for how they play against older players

T.S Quint

Coach
f**k, why did it have to be on so early.
I’ve got to take my kids to something called KidsFest at that time.

Might have to watch it on replay tomorrow morning.

Chipmunk

Coach
Lots of chances for players to impress in this one to try and get a spot in the 17, with Lane and Matterson the only two guaranteed a Top 17 spot.

Of the rest, realistically all of the back 5 have a chance to show what they can do to take two 'available' spots at right wing and left centre off Simonnson and Russell.

Every forward is fighting for probably two positions on the bench.

eels_fan

First Grade
f**k, why did it have to be on so early.
I’ve got to take my kids to something called KidsFest at that time.

Might have to watch it on replay tomorrow morning.
That’s why you send them off to have fun while you watch on your phone

T.S Quint

Coach
That’s why you send them off to have fun while you watch on your phone

Sounds good in theory, but my kids are still too young to not have to watch them in a crowd.

I might get a chance to have a look once they’ve gone to bed…unless the missus has other plans.

eels_fan

First Grade
Sounds good in theory, but my kids are still too young to not have to watch them in a crowd.

I might get a chance to have a look once they’ve gone to bed…unless the missus has other plans.
Whack an AirTag on each of them mate. They’ll be right..

TheParraboy

Staff member
Looks like we are wearing our home blue kit... in a trial... away from home

Would be one of the rare times to wear the white kit would be acceptable...

The Predictor

Juniors
Why are we wearing a Dogs jersey….this club has lost its identity …..they suck balls, I’m glad I’m not parting with my hard earned anymore they don’t deserve it!!!!

Latest posts