What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Lebron is way way way way too fast to be wasted as a prop. He'd go five eigth, fullback or at worst a Sonny Bill style second rower.

Lebron as an athlete would be if you put the best of Sonny and the best of GI into one body, made it 10% faster and then made it 6 inches taller and 125kg with body fat % in the single digits.

He'd be way too good to be a prop.

Pity his salary (not counting sponsors) is the equivalent of 3 or 4 entire NRL squads.

Quite true fella

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Parramatta need a New York Yankees salary cap to pull this off by 2015,lets get cracking ARL commission

WaznTheGreat

Referee
James Magnussen on the wing because he is 6 ft 5 in and could catch Ricky Ponting's cross field bombs with ease

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Lebron is way way way way too fast to be wasted as a prop. He'd go five eigth, fullback or at worst a Sonny Bill style second rower.

Lebron as an athlete would be if you put the best of Sonny and the best of GI into one body, made it 10% faster and then made it 6 inches taller and 125kg with body fat % in the single digits.

He'd be way too good to be a prop.

Pity his salary (not counting sponsors) is the equivalent of 3 or 4 entire NRL squads.

Seriously.

Shut the f**k up.

jonno_knights

Juniors
You think I'm overestimating his athleticism? You have no idea.

Athletically, he is the perfect human. As close as possible to the optimum combination of strength, size, agility and speed.

There are better athletes in the NBA and NFL...

He just happens to possess the skills necessary to be an NBA all-star in positions 1-4 as well as being very athletically gifted. Something only a handful of players have done in the history of the NBA.

There is a reason he always chickens out of the Slam Dunk contest.

Last edited:

Ladmate

Bench
LeBron James is the perfect athlete. Yes, he isn't the fastest, but he is 6-8 and 270, built like a truck and is incredibly fast. I can't name a better athlete right now than him.

Loudstrat

Coach
Who is this gimp you masturbate over?
So he's a very big person who is as dumb as a box of hair.

You think I'm overestimating his athleticism? You have no idea.

Athletically, he is the perfect human. As close as possible to the optimum combination of strength, size, agility and speed.
I have seen similar posts from Wittyfan.........

Perfect human pfft. Perfect human is a sh*t hot babe who bangs like a dunny door and then turns into a six pack of Strongbow and a Chicko Roll.

Ulysseus

Bench
I don't get all this talk about Kearney being dignified etc
He ended Jarrod McCrackens career with a spear tackle and need I remind anyone how his last game in England ended.
He is a shit merkin who rode in on WB's effort in breaking the kangaroo stranglehold on international rugby league

jonno_knights

Juniors
LeBron James is the perfect athlete. Yes, he isn't the fastest, but he is 6-8 and 270, built like a truck and is incredibly fast. I can't name a better athlete right now than him.

Vernon Davis.

Quicker, stronger, more agile.

Despite giving up 5 inches in height, has a vertical leap only 2 inches lower than Lebron (although Lebrons numbers aren't exactly accurate).

Most non-NFL people probably wouldn't know who he is though.

In saying that though, if you put them side-by-side, I'd probably chose Lebron with the height advantage. And Im a Cavs fan who hates his guts.

What separates Lebron from many others who possess the same level of athleticism are his skills on the court. On athleticism alone there are heaps of guys like him, and some even better.

Last edited:

Haffa

Everyone loves playing with the maestro that is Ricky Stuart,in 2015 i would expect our team to look something like this

1 Jarryd Hayne
2 James Magnussen
3 Michael Jennings
4 William Hopoate
5 Josh Dugan
6 Ricky Ponting
7 Chris Sandow
8 Lebron James
9 Robbie Farah
10 Tim Mannah
11 Darcy Lussick
12 Wladimir Klitschko
13 Reni Maitua

We got dis

Good side, can't see Sandow being Halfback though. I reckon there's a chance Nash Rawiller could nudge him out.