What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra's season ends Sunday

denwatts

Juniors
After being locked up in a room by myself for 4 days after saying the Eels season would end last week I have really looked at everything in a new light and have to say>Eels season ends Sunday.
How do I come to this assumtion,well you have a News Limited team playing in the final and you cant have a News Limited team not in the News Limited Grand Final can you.The other team in the News Grand Final will be Nth Queensland formely owned by News Limited.Nice little pay day for both News team win or lose.The News comp wants different Premiers each year and this year they will hit the jackpot with two coaches who have had teams in the Grand Final recently but did not win it.So this year we also have a new premier coach.

Well its been a great season anyway its now time to look at next year and the years after.
Thanks to all for the nice get well messages,my mental illness is getting better.I am not as paranoid as before.

Stagger eel

Staff member
suity, Colonel, Twizzle and myself will be around to re-pad your room and deliver a fresh set of ropes.

in the meantime please stay in the room.

TheParraboy

Staff member
denwatts said:
After being locked up in a room by myself for 4 days after saying the Eels season would end last week I have really looked at everything in a new light and have to say>Eels season ends Sunday.

youve been saying all that for weeks :lol:

boring as batsh*t

but if it gets a eels GF win, hey ;-)

The Colonel

Immortal
eelavation said:
suity, Colonel, Twizzle and myself will be around to re-pad your room and deliver a fresh set of ropes.

in the meantime please stay in the room.

I bags you get to hose it out......

Keep up the good work denwatts...... and up that dose!

V1er

Juniors
hey your a day late, i wanted you to start a thread that we wont win yesterday , oh well better late than never

TheParraboy

Staff member
V1er said:
hey your a day late, i wanted you to start a thread that we wont win yesterday , oh well better late than never

were playing sunday this week, not saturday, that counteracts the day lastness :cool:

eels_fan_01

Bench
denwatts said:
How do I come to this assumtion,well you have a News Limited team playing in the final and you cant have a News Limited team not in the News Limited Grand Final can you.The other team in the News Grand Final will be Nth Queensland formely owned by News Limited.Nice little pay day for both News team win or lose.The News comp wants different Premiers each year and this year they will hit the jackpot with two coaches who have had teams in the Grand Final recently but did not win it.So this year we also have a new premier coach.

Well its been a great season anyway its now time to look at next year and the years after.
Thanks to all for the nice get well messages,my mental illness is getting better.I am not as paranoid as before.

Have you ever had a girlfriend?

(One thats not inflatable).

EELICIT

Juniors
denwatts said:

hey its not your fault your husband garry gave you a bum steer about last weeks game! dont pardon the pun !

eels to gf and so on and so forth:D

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
Well all I can say is, at least we finished higher and went further then the bloody DRONGOS and I can rub that into the DRONGO supporters here in Brisbane, and also remember who was on the end of these scores, 68-22, and 44-0 haha.
and to finish off GO U BLOODY EELS, U R THE BEST.

Eelectrica

Referee
Newie is God's Country said:
As a knights fan, that is the most pessimistic fan post I have ever read. Cheer up Emo kid.
It's our good luck charm ;-)

Storm by 73.
They'll lead 36-0 with 5 minutes of the 1st half to go. Then in the spirit of the RWC we'll start our comeback by kicking a field goal. Unfortunatley that's where it will end as the Storm proceed to wrack up another 38 points.
We'll take a few more shots at field goal in an attempt to get back in the game, but they'll miss.

Latest posts