What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passion @ Leichardt

ozcrusader

Bench
Well done to the Tigers on a good performance - finally.

Skando, Prince, Sattler, Payten, Wilson & Hodgson all had very good games. Unfortunately, we still made silly mistakes that cost us but the level of enthusiasm the boys showed was heartening and in stark contrast to last week.

It's a telling factor that the only thing that could get us out of our mid season slump was a return to our spiritual home at Leichardt.

A full time move should be on the cards!

NZ Magpie

Juniors
Thank You... We had 17 Warriors out there tonight who were not taking any crap. They Stood up and they were counted.

Well done boys.

tigpie cam

Juniors
any permanent move should be made to cambo,with success we would pack it out week after week and you wont fall through your seat,watch them bong smokin piss head westies but :)

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
Stop with the move shit

This was a wonderful win! I walked away from that game so happy and i come home to this kinda shit!

I can tell you that NO wests tigers fan out there tonight was thinking that a move should be on the cards

you disgrace the rest of us!

mikey

Juniors
yeh. Away from wherever you want to go.

Tigers and Wests forever.

Fuuk the Super league suckholes.

There is only a few moves i want is that no more double header crap play these cames at Leichardt and Campo and maybe Keep Jade as 1 i dont no bout that 1

JOELCORE

Juniors
To home grounds in my mind doesnt work.

Do you really think we could get 2 mil of the gov to play four games a year there.It should be our base.

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
If you want Wests Tigers to fall apart then do a full move to Leichhardt Oval or a full move to Cambo.

The good thing is: It wont happen!

Bench
The government ain't gonna cough up dough so 7000 people can watch WestsTigers play home games,simple as that.

westie

Bench
JOELCORE said:

Do you really think we could get 2 mil of the gov to play four games a year there.It should be our base.

Two words: f**k you

JOELCORE

Juniors
Everymerkin is touchy.Calm down.

We are a better team when we are at Leichardt oval.We need an upgrade as it is and it would be f**king stupid to inject all that money into a place we play at 4 times a year.

westie

Bench
JOELCORE said:
Yeah 2 can work but not as good as one base.Even more so when the other place is Leichardt oval.

We would have won tonight even if we'd played in Melbourne.

JOELCORE

Juniors
Prolbily would off.We played verry good.

But we certainly wouldnt of gotten the sway of the ref like we did tonite.

Anonymous

Juniors
westie said:
JOELCORE said:

Two words: f**k you

Well said westie. There are 2 sides of this merger. Have some respect and recognise the other side you f**kwit.

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
Fortunatly, Joel, almost all of the Wests Tigers fans do not agree with you.

And fortunatly Wests Tigers will be playing at Cambo AND Leichhardt for several more years to come. I bloody hope the Tigers win next week at cambo so people like you can see why it is important to play there!

JOELCORE

Juniors
Stop being whinny bitches. If you disagree say so.No need to go on with all the insults.

Cullus.Iam a balmain fan but took to the merger quicky.I knew it was the best option

I never put shit on the magpies and hate the fueds between the two.

But we should be playing at the one ground.And Leichardt is where we have the best results .

I bloody hope the tigers win any where ever they play. :roll:

And Fortunatly alot of people feel the same as I do.