What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

past injuries of el masri

knights98

Juniors
Gday all

i was having an argument with a mate a couple of day ago if el masri has ever had any serrious injuries, i'm talking about ones that have kept him out of football for a period of time, atleast a month.

i was of the opinion the he had never had any major injuries in his career and this was one advantage of having a player of his quality in a team.

thanks for your help cheers.

yes i go for the knights so no cracks about our injuries please. haha

cheers.

Dog-E

Juniors
I quite literally cannot remember the last time Hazem missed a game.

I know he HAS missed the odd game here or there with 'niggles' - but no - I don't think he's ever missed more than 1-2 weeks at any 1 stretch!...So no SERIOUS injuries.

Hmmmmm, now what have I done - I've only gone & CURSED the poor bugger!!....The way our season's going - A flying piece of random space junk will probably fall out of the sky, and land on his kicking foot @ training tomorrow!! :(

ByRd

First Grade
hazem has played something like 150+ games consectively, keep it going champ.

FinalSolution

Juniors
Dog-E said:
Hmmmmm, now what have I done - I've only gone & CURSED the poor bugger!!....The way our season's going - A flying piece of random space junk will probably fall out of the sky, and land on his kicking foot @ training tomorrow!! :(

Doh look what you've gone and done. Looks like he's out for the season.:lol:

Paullyboy

Coach
haha you've gone and done it now havent you.

Say I hear that Brent Sherwin and Braith Anasta have never had any long-term injuries...

Mr Saab

Referee
Jt is 1st with i think 204 straight in 1st grade.
started 1992 with the magpies and ended in 2000 when Peter Sharp dropped him to reserve grade at the Nthn Eagles.