What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PAT RICHARDS

galeatiger

Juniors
I was just wondering does anybody know how long pat richards signed for? I heard a couple of people talking today and they were saying he was going back to parramatta!!! Does anybody know?

Tigerpete

Juniors
lol, why would he go back to Parramatta??? He's played what 4 games now this season.......dont think so.

SouthernTiger

Juniors
Richards isnt crap. I have been very critical of him but mainly because I think he shouldnt have been rushed back in. I would have preferred he got 5 strong premier league games under his belt before he played first grade

cheers

s. tiger

Wrighty79

Juniors
He's a gun. Keep him. Even though he made that silly mistake in the play the ball it was only because he was trying to set a platform for us... Something our forwards were failing to do. And it's not his fault that after 5.5 months out, he was put back in first grade...

HOT028

Juniors
Richards should stay but needs to show some more improvement to keep his first grade spot

HappyTiger

Juniors
Richards is getting better each week.Only now is he nearing full fitness.So we should see him making more of an impact from now.I thought apart from that knock on in the play the ball he actually played quite well.

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
HappyTiger said:
Richards is getting better each week.Only now is he nearing full fitness.So we should see him making more of an impact from now.I thought apart from that knock on in the play the ball he actually played quite well.

Yes, since coming back he has improved each week and hopefully soon he will get some fine ball from Kerr and do damaging runs like he was doing at the 7's!

HappyTiger

Juniors
CULLUS.ONLINE said:
HappyTiger said:

Yes, since coming back he has improved each week and hopefully soon he will get some fine ball from Kerr and do damaging runs like he was doing at the 7's!

One thing i have noticed is that he is getting out from dummy half alot faster than 2 weeks back and is hitting the line alot harder too.He will get stronger yet too.