What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Paul Kent incidents - domestic abuse charges dismissed, street fight

Valheru

Coach
Here's a thought. Let's say there are 1.7 billion able-bodied adult men in the world. If we all fought each other to the death, 1v1 once per day, Tuivasa would likely be in the last 100 left alive at the end of it.
Doubtful

That would entirely depend on the rules.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Calling someone a rapist and posting it to a couple of hundred thousand people just for likes is pretty scummy.
Kent has said many things pretty much as bad with no proof and then when caught pops a 2 line "apology" in the middle of the tele or as the credits roll on 360.

f**k the weak dog

Chimp

Bench
If he replaces ‘rapist’ with ‘choker’ then it’s probably a nice bit of karma, rapist is going too far.

I do wonder if any players will have the bottle to make choking references in NRL 360 interviews this year - that would be decent craic.

I’m thinking it a team has a decent lead and nearly gets run down…. ‘We were having a bit of a choke there at the end, but we got away with it Kenty’…

If he replaces ‘rapist’ with ‘choker’ then it’s probably a nice bit of karma, rapist is going too far.

I do wonder if any players will have the bottle to make choking references in NRL 360 interviews this year - that would be decent craic.

I’m thinking it a team has a decent lead and nearly gets run down…. ‘We were having a bit of a choke there at the end, but we got away with it Kenty’…
Teams no longer choke , they Kent. "They are Kenting" should enter the Australian lexicon. Upon his death the news reader would say - "the man who coined the phrase "Kenting"

Here's a thought. Let's say there are 1.7 billion able-bodied adult men in the world. If we all fought each other to the death, 1v1 once per day, Tuivasa would likely be in the last 100 left alive at the end of it.
survival of the fittest isnt just physical , he wouldnt survive the night if brains were required.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Kent has pretty much called people rapists with no proof has he? When?

He's an insufferable prick, but this is all going too far. It's just a sport..
Not quite but hes got plenty of sht in his ledger

In an apology published on Saturday, senior writer Paul Kent said he had “inferred” in his column on April 24 this year that Crowe had “betrayed [South Sydney stalwart] George Piggins for his own financial benefit and that Mr Crowe engaged in a campaign of lies, slander and misinformation against Mr Piggins” before he bought the Rabbitohs in 2006.
I now accept that these statements were false and defamatory and should never have been published,” Kent said.

Kent has pretty much called people rapists with no proof has he? When?

He's an insufferable prick, but this is all going too far. It's just a sport..
To you "it's just a sport", to Kent it's his mortgage payment, to his employer Murdoch it's part of an Empire, and both dont give a f**k who they screw along the way.

bazza

Immortal

AdelaideSharky

Juniors

Nutz

Bench
Surprised this hasn't got a mention yet but Kent is back on TV from next week for your viewing pleasure

I wonder if he's going to show less anger to the other panelists. I should say analysts.
When viewers see him in one of his petty little rages they would probably doubt his innocence. If it looks like a duck.

Latest posts