What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Paul Kent incidents - domestic abuse charges dismissed, street fight

Jackie Treehorn

Juniors
Andrea the Giant from WWE
Reports of drinking 103 can's of beer
And 3 or 4 bottle's of wine
In One drinking session
Andrea was a drinking legend
He loved his booze
Could drink like a fish
A can of beer in Andrea's hand looked like the size of a shot glass. Tiny
He was loved by everyone. Very special person
Cricket legend Boonie drank over 50 can's

Andre’s drinking exploits are legendary. I saw him wrestle live a couple of times back in the day. Absolutely massive human.

SBD82

Coach
I don't understand the fuss. I've drunk 20 cans plenty of times and my mates drink plenty more than that. They laugh when others say I'm a big drinker.
I’m the same. Couldn’t do it now, but putting away 20 stubbies or tinnies wasn’t unusual with my mates.

Weirdly though. Tap beer was a whole different story. 10 schooners and I’d be a legless mess.

colly

Juniors
I’m the same. Couldn’t do it now, but putting away 20 stubbies or tinnies wasn’t unusual with my mates.

Weirdly though. Tap beer was a whole different story. 10 schooners and I’d be a legless mess.
CO2 is the difference, more bubbles more uptake!

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
59.gif

Wizardman

First Grade
Daily mail reporting Kenty has been officially sacked. Can't find any of our normal sources saying the same.

Strange that no Australian outlet has reported it yet. I tend to believe this is the case though.
All Kent had to do is to walk away.....but his ego wouldn't allow it.

Last edited:

Vee

First Grade

Latest posts